• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® for 2/28/12

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Cigar%20smoking.jpg

Pffft, I like rough chicks! :thumbs:

I keep going back to her photo, seems like either she's a celeb or she's in other CigarGirl photos, I dunno. Anyone think she looks familar?

I keep going back to her photo, seems like either she's a celeb or she's in other CigarGirl photos, I dunno. Anyone think she looks familar?

I've looked through the CigarGirls a couple of times through, first time I've seen her.

If you look at the photo and past the lips and cigar, I can see what kona meant. Looks like bruising on each side of her chin, but I think, as earlier stated that this is caused by too much flash and shadows.
That being said, she could light my cigar for me anytime! :sign:

I've looked through the CigarGirls a couple of times through, first time I've seen her.

She reminds of the lady who works for Hunters & Frankau. I can't remember her name, but I read an article about the business and her in Cigar Aficionado; I think it was CA.

IMHO she is better looking than the girl in the Union Jack bikini. By a good ways.

I'd take this 'average' chick actually lighting/smoking a cigar over some poffy hoity toity diva queen just holding one for the photo.