• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar In the Bottle

bigvinnysd

Cigar Intern
My local b&m Has the Cigar in the Bottle for 450+ tax.... Given the rarity of this, is this a fair price? I may be able to get him to knock some off of it because I'm a regular there.... I know MSRP is around 300, but I think most places are either out of stock or back ordered. What do you all think? Is anyone interested if this is the case?

-Vinny

Not really sure what you're talking about.... but like... I can put a cigar in a bottle for you for that price ;)

sorry, really nothing useful to add here

At half of list it is way overpriced, $450 is asinine.

The shop just down from Casa in Ceasars has them for retail I believe. For a while they had some autographed by senor Fuente himself.

I have a feeling OpusXmarco probably has some additional info. ;)

My local b&m Has the Cigar in the Bottle for 450+ tax.... Given the rarity of this, is this a fair price? I may be able to get him to knock some off of it because I'm a regular there.... I know MSRP is around 300, but I think most places are either out of stock or back ordered. What do you all think? Is anyone interested if this is the case?

-Vinny

Mission Liqour in Pasadena, CA has them in stock for about $279.00, I have directed a few BOTL to them and have also picked up a couple for some members of the BB's I belong to. At last check about 2 weeks ago they had about 12 left.

It's certainly pricey. The problem is you can't afford to smoke it. It's like mailing a letter with a rare stamp. As a collector item it would look great on a bookshelf or in the hutch. The cigar is just a normal FFOX if I'm not mistaken. I know at Casa Fuente they charge something like $60 for the last glass pour and give you the bottle (with cigar) for another $100.

I will buy one of those one day. I think it would be a well worthy member of my collection. Ive heard they are around 300US$ each.
Maybe next year :D

I don't know, if I had the disposable income to justify the $300 MSRP, I don't think the extra $150 would be of much concern. As it is, I'm a grad student so I drink Pabst Blue Ribbon so I can afford to smoke La Flor and Pepin sticks. :laugh:

Billy