• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar lineup for vacation

bfreebern said:
WEAK!
Have fun Wyatt, excellent selection of cigars.  Find some HC7 or any other HC offered, while you're down there.  Hopefully the bar will have it.
I just spotted the HC Anejo Especial yesterday Brandon. I'll have some today.
Peterk814 said:
Nice line up...what's with the box pressed stuff
Padron Serie 26 #35 maddies. My favorite morning cigar.

Wyatt, I just got back yesterday and a very nice line up especially that Boli Especial No. 2 - enjoy!  I was lucky and got to smoke three cigars in 8 days. I know it wasn't much but the three hit the spot just at the right times.

Brickhouse said:

WEAK!
Have fun Wyatt, excellent selection of cigars.  Find some HC7 or any other HC offered, while you're down there.  Hopefully the bar will have it.
I just spotted the HC Anejo Especial yesterday Brandon. I'll have some today.
Peterk814 said:
Nice line up...what's with the box pressed stuff
Padron Serie 26 #35 maddies. My favorite morning cigar.

touche!

I got through 9 of the 12.  I was left with the BBF, a Half Corona, and the Gorditos. 

All outstanding cigars.  Great vacation.

It's always fun, preparing the cigar line-up for a vacation. Digging through storage, trying to accomodate all possible scenarios (petit coronas for breakfast, cigars for the golf course, cigars to share with buddies, etc...). Of course, I never smoke all of what I take - I'm an over-packer. LOL