• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar of the Year- 2012

I'll give credit where it's due. The Outlaw's line of Gunslinger cigars are really fantastic. I've smoked a few of most of the lines, and really none of them are bad.

In no particular order.

Tatuaje Mummy
Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin
H. Upmann Robusto EL 2012
La Duena Petite Robusto
Illusione Singulare 2012
Buena Vista EL 2009
Liga Privada L40
Opus X Black Orchid
Padron 45th Anniversary
Angelenos by Prometheus

The best cigar I had this year - Padron Millennium Maduro.
...you mean like these...??

gallery_1565_604_69784.jpg

Busted these out this year for the QSH....Gary, Israel, and myself.

Buena Vista EL 2009...was gifted one of these and I've been hating the gifter ever since! :laugh:

La Palina Kill Bill & Kill Bill II...something about them that just hits me the right way.

La Palina Goldie...WoW! My Cigar of the Year.

All the Ortega offerings...natural & maduro, not a bad one in the bunch. Eddie hit one out of the park with both his new lines, he should be MFGer of the year IMHO.

Arturo Fuente Rosado Sungrown Magnum R Forty-Four...another small cigar that I absolutely love, 2 boxes already of love!

Honorable Mention...LP Feral Flying Pig (I think that's the one)....the one Ian gave us during his pass with Charlie.

Not sure about CA's Cigar of the Year, the My Father Flor de las Antillas Toro...but I have a box of the robustos in route to my house. I'm a sucker for sungrown wrapped anything....yes, I did say ANYTHING!

The best cigar I had this year - Padron Millennium Maduro.
...you mean like these...??

gallery_1565_604_69784.jpg

Busted these out this year for the QSH....Gary, Israel, and myself.

As close to a PERFECT smoking cigar as can possibly be achieved. After smoking Tom's gracious gift to a nub, I licked my fingers!

Gary, wow, I've been away for a while old man, what the hell is a Palina Kill Bill and KB2?? ???

Of the few I smoked, I'd have to say the OR Liga Privada No. 9 I smoked, and the second choice was the Cheap Bastard I burned with Mr. Mattt Frick (BeyondtheBand) earlier in the summer while we were clocking the mileage on his daily exercise run and discussing how shitty our lives were! :laugh: For me, it was definitely the experience versus that POS cigar. :D