• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass emblem on a Mustang

smoke'mout

This might be a shot in the dark...but today I swear I saw a late model Mustang with the Cigar Pass emblem(the hot girl riding the cigar). It was spotted in the Socal area, more specifically the I.E. The emblem was airbrushed on the rear of the Mustang between the tail-lites.

I know someone in SoCal who drives a Mustang... :whistling:

That's a good idea, I'll have to do that to my mustang.

back.jpg

Hey now...the top end Camaro will have 422 engine hp with a 6.2L V8. The GT500 has 500+ hp with a smaller 5.4L engine and is probably about the same price that Camaro will be.

I am just happy they are bringing the Camaro back. The thing looks sweet. If all works out I will be trading in my Silverado for one. I am sure they will be great driving in the winter time. :thumbs:

The only Mustang I cant stand is the ones they made in the '80's.

I agree 100%. After 1972 they completely douched the mustang and it didn't really gain back it's respect till the 90s when they started the FOX body stangs and the 5.0L. I had a 1998 Cobra Convertible that I ran until it had 160k miles. Now I have an '06 GT that is great and will have more power in the form of CAI + supercharger in the near future. :)

Until just recently I had a crimson red '02 GT stang... traded it in for the new body style '08 Audi TT and haven't looked back!
Dad's got a red drop top '65 GT too... I gotta say, they are great cars... but I still put my money on this Audi first.
Chris

[quote name='smoke'mout' post='802255' date='Jan 23 2009, 03:32 PM']This might be a shot in the dark...but today I swear I saw a late model Mustang with the Cigar Pass emblem(the hot girl riding the cigar). It was spotted in the Socal area, more specifically the I.E. The emblem was airbrushed on the rear of the Mustang between the tail-lites.[/quote]

We are not too far from each other. We need to herf at The Humidor in Redlands.

One of my friend's dad had a 1969 boss 302 that I got to drive. It was like having and orgasm for the first time. :laugh:

I have to chime in here because I own a 65 Mustang that I restored. I would totally put the CP logo in the window, how much fun would that be!

I also work in Flint MI, and saw a new Camero on the road the other day and was shocked they let it out in the salt and snow. Really a great looking car.

I have to chime in here because I own a 65 Mustang that I restored. I would totally put the CP logo in the window, how much fun would that be!

I also work in Flint MI, and saw a new Camero on the road the other day and was shocked they let it out in the salt and snow. Really a great looking car.

If I get one it will have to go out in the snow. It will be a lease anyway.

If I get one it will have to go out in the snow. It will be a lease anyway.

They are nice looking cars for sure. I would buy your salt ridden Camero off your lease :laugh:

Was the seat way back...or did you see the driver?
Never saw the anything but the rear of the Mustang

I saw it getting off the 15 frwy at Cajalco in Corona. That's the exit for the Azucar Cigar Lounge if I'm not mistaken?

Blah!! Damn Mustangs. Too bad that wont be able to hang with this!!

Hey now...the top end Camaro will have 422 engine hp with a 6.2L V8. The GT500 has 500+ hp with a smaller 5.4L engine and is probably about the same price that Camaro will be.

I usually smoke a delicious Punch Rare Corojo when detailing my baby, I am also a car guy! I actually work part time as a sales rep for a Mustang performance shop. :)

DSC_0046.jpg

Blah!! Damn Mustangs. Too bad that wont be able to hang with this!!

I usually smoke a delicious Punch Rare Corojo when detailing my baby, I am also a car guy! I actually work part time as a sales rep for a Mustang performance shop. :)

DSC_0046.jpg

Wow she is pretty.

Very nice looking car.