• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

I will be there, just got moved into my new house, made sure the cable guy was here today to get the internet hooked up. It is all set to go. I have never played in a 16 team league, this should fun and interesting. See ya all tonight.

I'm gonna be there, so the rest of you just give up now, ok??? :lookup:

Great!

I'm at work and any other Friday night is boring as hell! Well, tonight has been interesting to say the least. I have one kid who is determined she's going to fight another and I haven't eaten dinner yet!!

Hopefully, things will calm down by 10pm...... ;)

Call was fun, thanks for hosting it!

You guys should have jumped in!

I'm finishing in the top 6, keep my smokes cool! :D

Well I had two ways to approach this draft..... safe or gamble..... I decided to gamble. Hope my "old guys" feel they have something to prove with their new teams this year. :)

Good luck to everyone! :thumbs:

Thanks for the live draft Jeff! I ended up doing two drafts at the same time and still got a much better team then last year's auto draft. I'll probly still suck but at least I'll know it's on me :D Live is the only way to go :thumbs: :love:

Plus it's a hell of a lot of fun :)

Only 3 days and 8 hours left till football season finally begins!!!!

Dont forget to have your line-ups in by Sunday! :lookup:

Actually the season starts on Thursday this year so set your lineups now!

lucasbuck said:
Actually the season starts on Thursday this year so set your lineups now!
My most humble appologies :lookup: I CERTAINLY did not want to deceive my fellow combatants! :lookup:

I was TOTALLY UNAWARE that the season started earlier than Sunday. :lookup:

Thank you Lucasbuck for pointing this out so that I may turn my lineup in before the deadline.

I would not want to have an unfair advantage by using trickery :lookup:

:D :D

I may be wrong... though it is a rare occurence... but, I believe that you only have to set the players in that particular game that you may have and want to use. The rest of your lineup may be adjusted until Sunday. True or False??

NA

SamClemmons said:
I may be wrong... though it is a rare occurence... but, I believe that you only have to set the players in that particular game that you may have and want to use. The rest of your lineup may be adjusted until Sunday. True or False??

NA
That is correct :thumbs:

See the old guy still knows a thing or two :p

In my defense Fast... I graduated hight school the year you were born... and I really just have to say this...

You missed all the good ****.

Nyaaa.

Neal

SamClemmons said:
In my defense Fast... I graduated hight school the year you were born... and I really just have to say this...

You missed all the good ****.

Nyaaa.

Neal
I'm not sure what "hight" has to do with this? :D
Are you saying that because Fast may be shorter than you, that he missed all the good stuff? :D