• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass MASSIVE DISCOUNT ON CIGARS for The BIG GAME

CIGARandPIPES.com

CigarAndPipes
Stock up on Cigars for The Big Game from: Arturo Fuente, Diamond Crown, AVO, Blanco, CAO, Drew Estate, Herrera Esteli, Montecristo, LFD, Punch, Oliva, Rocky Patel, San Cristobal, AJ Fernandez, Undercrown & More....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use Promo Code: CP22 for Extra 22% OFF VALID TILL FEB 7th
(Normal Promo Code Exclusions Apply, Excluded on DAILY DEALS, CIGAR SAMPLERS & SECRET SPECIAL CATEGORIES)
Promo Code Grants FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS No Minimums
+ALL BOX ORDERS Includes a KRISTOFF BOLD SPICE 4 CIGAR SAMPLER
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shop All TOP 25 CIGARS OF THE YEAR Brands Click Here

Ashton VSG Torpedo only $202/Box 25 + Kristoff 4 Cigar Sampler Included (w/ Code)
Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Presidente only $159/Box 25 + Kristoff 4 Cigar Sampler Included (w/Code)
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel Maduro only $60/Bx 10 + Kristoff Cigar Sampler Included (w/Code)
Shop Our Top Selling 5-Packs Click Here
Padron 2000 5-Packs only $20.28
San Cristobal Revelation Legend 5-Packs only $28.86
Ashton Symmetry Prestige 5-Packs only $46.02
Oliva Serie V Double Toro 5-Packs only $28.08

SHOP OUR TOP SELLING 5-PACKS WITH 22% OFF CODE: CP22, CLICK HERE

Top-25-Cigars-of-the-Year-2966.png

Last edited:
Since it seemed this was promoting a sale for the Super Bowl, without any information on when the coupon expires, this is pretty crappy advertising. One would think you have up until the big game to take advantage of this sale. Apparently, that's not the case.

Hey Guys, Thanks for the advice, your all right & I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. I apologize about that code not working, it was supposed to be Set / 'Working' Till Monday Feb 7th, but looks like it was clicked to the Monday above the 7th which was Jan 30th; making it end yesterday.

I just reset it & tested the code: CP22 tonight & it's back working for 22% OFF our sale prices, includes Free Shipping with no minimum purchase required, also includes Free Boveda Packs & Cutters in all orders with the Kristoff Bold Spice 4 Cigar Sampler built in & included on All Box Orders. (normal promo codes exclusions apply on our DAILY DEALS, CIGAR SAMPLERS & SECRET SPECIAL category items noted on Product Pages)

I really appreciate all of you taking the time to type your comments & bring these issues to my attention. Thank You So Much!
Stay Smokey,
Joe