• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar recommendations

SLRME

I recently discovered the SLR Maduro line of cigars from Camacho. I really enjoy the SLR Maduro Rothschild and the SLR Maduro Gigante. Can anyone recommend cigars with similar or better characteristics? I love the SLR Maduro for its semi complex smooth flavor and that it burns consistant and cool all the way down to the nub. Exhaling through my nose is also extreamly pleasant with the SLR. Far more pleasant than any other cigar I’ve smoked so far. I’ve smoke milder more expensive cigars and thought they were rolled with wasabi leaves when I exhaled through my nose. Burned like a MOFO. All and all the Camacho SLR Maduro has really impressed me. Currently it’s my go-to cigar. But I’m always looking for variety. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I’m going to buy a box of SLRs this week. It will be my first full box. Where’s the best deals? TIA.

"There's No Such Thing as a Stupid Question, Just Stupid People Who Ask Questions."
~My Grandfather

Check out the Padron maduro 2000 line, great cheap smokes. You might want to try Work of Art maduro.

In regards to where to purchase, I believe you can try any one of the numerous retailers/members on CP. Great prices, great service, great people...what more can you ask for? :thumbs:

As mentioned earlier, the Work of Art Maduro (WOAM) from Fuente is a fantastic stick. You might try Uptown-Isy. He usually has what you want and good prices. At least you know what you are getting.

Johnny

Try everything you can...
Ashton, Fuente, LFD, LGC, RP, CAO, etc.
Most vendors make a good maduro.

My personal favs in maduro are:

AF Hemi (any size including WOAM)
RP OWR and Edge
CAO Brazilia
Oliva V
Pepin Serie JJ

Chemyst :cool: