• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar sampler question

barryman

Banned
Do you know of a site that allows you to choose 5,5,5 etc. of differents cigars of your choice for a package type deal?

This site topcubans has a deal like this but i need to check their reputation and if they are legal. Has anyone done business here before? Also, please comment on their prices.

Do you know of a site that allows you to choose 5,5,5 etc. of differents cigars of your choice for a package type deal?
This site has a deal like this but i need to check their reputation. Has anyone done business here before? Also, please comment on their prices.

assuming the fact that they are still allowed to post on the website, i'm going to take a leap and say their reputation is atleast decent. :thumbs: As far as their prices go, it seems about on par or slightly lower than other dealers, but you have to take into account geographical local, taxes, and currency exchange rate.

oops, edited questionable website out. :(

http://www.topcubans.com/cuban-cigars/unit-sampler.php This site has a deal like this but i need to check their reputation. Has anyone done business here before? Also, please comment on their prices.

assuming the fact that they are still allowed to post on the website, i'm going to take a leap and say their reputation is atleast decent. :thumbs: As far as their prices go, it seems about on par or slightly lower than other dealers, but you have to take into account geographical local, taxes, and currency exchange rate.

thank you sir, after i consider taxes, etc. i will probably be buying from topcubans unless anyone else can offer a better package. I already have heard about the newbie sampler, but if I can just get them directly from a business with a good rep. and fair prices, that is the route i'll take

Famous-smoke.com has the 5 pack frenzy that you can get into. You can choose from a gigantic list of 5 packs and after you select 4, your 5th is free or something like that, but they only make the one in your basket that is the cheapest the free one. It's worth checking out. :) I just purchased 5 or 6 packs from there. The prices seem to be pretty decent as well.

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS:

We've seen an increase in wants/sales of Cuban cigars recently. While we are an international cigar forum with members from countries other than the USA, we advise you do not discuss sources, nor post sales/wants for Cuban cigars publicly on the forum if you are located in the USA. With the increased exposure of Castro and the current state of Cuba, it is highly advisable you do not engage in any trade of cuban related products. If you wish to engage in such activities, please do it legally. Be aware of who you are trading with. Trading with established members is advisable. Trading with a new member is highly unadvisable.

FAILURE TO COOPERATE WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT!

Thank you,
CigarPass

Read more, post less.

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS:

We've seen an increase in wants/sales of Cuban cigars recently. While we are an international cigar forum with members from countries other than the USA, we advise you do not discuss sources, nor post sales/wants for Cuban cigars publicly on the forum if you are located in the USA. With the increased exposure of Castro and the current state of Cuba, it is highly advisable you do not engage in any trade of cuban related products. If you wish to engage in such activities, please do it legally. Be aware of who you are trading with. Trading with established members is advisable. Trading with a new member is highly unadvisable.

Thank you,
CigarPass

Read more, post less.

Is the establishment illegal?

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS:

Thank you,
CigarPass

Read more, post less.

Is the establishment illegal?

No, because they can legally sell Cuban cigars to other countries (besides the U.S.).

Back