• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Shop down town Minneapolis

Can anbody recomend one? Will be in town for the football game and would like to stop in maybe grab some sticks I have a hankerin for.

Hey William,

I would say your best bet of being able to pick from the best selection is to stop at Tobacco Grove in Maple Grove(this is right off 94 on your way down to Mlps.)Sorry I do not remember the exact direction from the hwy so it is best you Map Quest that. If for some reason you can't stop on way down the closest B&M to downtown would be Golden Leaf in Upton Mlps. To get to this shop go south of downtown on Hennepin Ave and just go all the way to Lake street(30th) go about a half a block past Lake and shop is on the right hand side Near Uptown bar. Hope that helps.

Joe G

There is another shop downtown, Lewis Pipe and Tobacco. It's on 6th and Marquette. I'm not sure what their hours are, they may not be open during on the weekend, and I'm sure they are closed by 6. The selection is 'ok'. The owner is a very good guy. Otherwise, the shops Joe listed are your best option. Tobacco Grove is a fantastic cigar shop. Great selection, and great smoking lounge. Looks like a shipment of Opus just came around as well. The only two shops that would have those are Tobacco Grove and Stogies on Grand (St. Paul).

Have fun.

Tobacco Grove is at the Weaver Lake RD exit. It's not too hard to find in the little strip mall out front. Great shop, and if it wasn't on the opposite end of where we always end up down there, I'd probably hit it every time I was in the Cities.

Enjoy the game.