• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarCyclopedia Going on Hiatus

Oh wow, that is sad news indeed! I visit that site like every other day almost. Damn shame.

I'm glad they are leaving the site as-is for awhile...some great resources on there.

That's too bad, and not only because passes just got a lot more difficult.

Here's to hoping that the site finds a new sponsor.

I've often checked the comparison shopper. Today was the first time I've looked around the whole site. There's a wealth of info there! It's a shame it won't be updated anymore.

What a shame. Rich is a really nice guy. Hoping they find a sponsor so it doesn't get shut down.

Wow, really a shame, sad to see it go, its a great site. Hopefully someone will take it over! :blush:

Sorry to be resurrecting a dead topic, but I was just trying to find some values and remembered the site only to find it defunct. Did anything ever pop up to fill the void?

Sorry to be resurrecting a dead topic, but I was just trying to find some values and remembered the site only to find it defunct. Did anything ever pop up to fill the void?

Nope. At least, nothing that I know of. The company that bought cigar cyclopedia took down the comparison shopper. Best way to find values now is the old fashioned way...pick a few reputable vendors and average the prices.