• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarFest 2011 - April 30th

Hey Charlie, are you herfing at the Pavilon again? I have a bunch of guys that want to attend.

Tazman

Not this year George, the Split Rock folks want to rent the area to us now and also said that they would have to cater it. We are working on something right now and when it's finalized, we'll let you know......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Charlie, are you herfing at the Pavilon again? I have a bunch of guys that want to attend.

Tazman

Not this year George, the Split Rock folks want to rent the area to us now and also said that they would have to cater it. We are working on something right now and when it's finalized, we'll let you know......... :) :thumbs: :cool:
That's unbelievable. Forget that they sell the place out on a weekend when they're usually only 25% full. Then they want to sock you for more money. Just unbelievable.

Tazman

That's unbelievable. Forget that they sell the place out on a weekend when they're usually only 25% full. Then they want to sock you for more money. Just unbelievable.

That REALLY sucks Charlie....dont those b#stards have enough money? Then CI says that they do not do this for the money, yea right, what a crock of BS. Those greedy people at Split Rock should be happy you want to use the facilities. No one else will, especially that time of year. I am happy to say that not one member of our club bought a ticket to Cigarfest but 42 of us are going to the Famous event in August because its much more civilized and you get much better quality cigars.

Well, we are 60 days out and as we have done for the past 5 years, we'll get this baby squared away. George & Dave, I keep telling myself that CI and Split Rock are both businesses and they are trying to get ahead. We're in tough times as we all know and each and everyone of us try to do our best........

Well, we are 60 days out and as we have done for the past 5 years, we'll get this baby squared away. George & Dave, I keep telling myself that CI and Split Rock are both businesses and they are trying to get ahead. We're in tough times as we all know and each and everyone of us try to do our best........
Asking rent for the pavillion I can see. But to say they have to cater the affair, that's a no good in my book.

Well, we are less than 8 weeks now, count down continues........

Well, in exactly 4 weeks from today, we'll be heading up to Split Rock Resort for another great weekend........

hey charlie looks like we are going to be in and out of this one quick this year. hopefully we can get there early and pre-herf

Nice to see some of you are going!!!! This will be my first time going ........

Tazman

That REALLY sucks Charlie....dont those b#stards have enough money? Then CI says that they do not do this for the money, yea right, what a crock of BS. Those greedy people at Split Rock should be happy you want to use the facilities. No one else will, especially that time of year. I am happy to say that not one member of our club bought a ticket to Cigarfest but 42 of us are going to the Famous event in August because its much more civilized and you get much better quality cigars.

Is ths event that bad??? Whats wrong with the quality of cigars??? They seam to bring in top names??

hey charlie looks like we are going to be in and out of this one quick this year. hopefully we can get there early and pre-herf

No problem Pete, we'll definitely meet up either way. I'll be there from Friday through Sunday and you can always find me at the PDR Booth. Once you get to Split Rock, give me a call.......

Nice to see some of you are going!!!! This will be my first time going ......

Is ths event that bad??? Whats wrong with the quality of cigars??? They seam to bring in top names??

It's not that Ron, it's what you make of it and the S/BOTL you party with. This year we are renting two beautiful homes on the Lake and will enjoy the weekend to the max. The event itself is a-okay as long as you don't mind crowds (2500+) cigars smokers all over the place....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

3 weeks from today and we'll be rolling to Split Rock, wooooooo hooooooo...........