• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - BRAVO DRAFT

Did anyone check to make sure Cory knows he is first? He hasn't been active as much lately so he may have missed the order

6. Making your picks.
--- Please make your picks in a timely fashion. If a few hours have passed and you have not made your pick, I reserve the right to move that particular pick slot of yours to The Volusianator. This does not apply to the overnight.

Dan
Hmmm, am I the only one who noticed this on the first page instructions? :laugh:

If Blue Dragon does not post his pick by 7 PM EST Mmburtch will have the 1st pick and Blue Dragon will have one more pick at the end of the draft instead of slot # 1

With that in mind if anyone knows how to contact Cory I would really appreciate it if they try doing that. I have send him a PM as that is all the contact info of his that I have.

Cory happened to give me his cell # a while back so I just gave him a call. There was no answer, so I left him a message letting him know he had about 20 minutes to make his pick. Hope that helps.

Well it looks like Cory did not make it in time.

Mmburtch you are up !!!

Common Bravo we have some cathing up to do here :whistling:

Well, now that my first pick hasn't been taken.. I'll take the SLR lonsdale from 01.

Mr. Wolf...

Well, you got my pick, soooo...

Slot #3, pick #1:

El Rey Del Mundo Demi Tase (90)

Next!

Back