• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my package in the mail today from themoneycollector the cigars I received were

Tat Reserva J21
Mi Barrio
El Triunfador #4
Diesel Unholy Cocktail
Rafael Gonzalez Corona Extra

Thanks they all look awsome

So who is up next

Can I play? Since the next PIF is nearby.
I do not have the 3 months under my belt yet so I am just asking.
SEnt PM to UTVols

That makes us not have to do the work...thanks! :thumbs:

I got my package in the mail today from themoneycollector the cigars I received were

Tat Reserva J21
Mi Barrio
El Triunfador #4
Diesel Unholy Cocktail
Rafael Gonzalez Corona Extra

Thanks they all look awsome

So who is up next

Can I play? Since the next PIF is nearby.
I do not have the 3 months under my belt yet so I am just asking.
SEnt PM to UTVols

That makes us not have to do the work...thanks! :thumbs:
Is that a yes or no?? I did not have 3 months, yet was able to participate in the Newbie sampler trade.
(and very grateful I might add) I will humbly withdraw if I am not allowed to contribute (yet) But I had already PM'd UTvols.
Should I PM the original host of the thread or the person that would be sending me a PIF or the host of the forum?

I dont see where it says three months but if it does say that somewhere than I would have to say no you can not. Not to be a dick but rules are rules and they are strictly inforced areound these parts. But we will see if anyone chimes in and says ya or na cause I am kinda new here and I dont want to break any rules either.

I dont see where it says three months but if it does say that somewhere than I would have to say no you can not. Not to be a dick but rules are rules and they are strictly inforced areound these parts. But we will see if anyone chimes in and says ya or na cause I am kinda new here and I dont want to break any rules either.

Look Up! :rolleyes:

bigish red letters.

I see it now.... I was to busy looking at the rules on the first page of this post. So this is still available, who whats some free cigars?

So one last question and I will go away quietly from this pass.

Who is considered the host? It states in the rules: Ability to join a pass is at the Hosts' discretion. Or is this only after rule one has been met? It
did not state that so I assumed if the host was OK with me participating maybe it would be OK.

This is why I thought it was OK to participate. Just trying to learn. No problem.

This is technically not a pass. There is no host really. The reason for the 3 month rule is to cut down on people that would show up to the PIF and say 'Let me have it" then disappear and not send their portion forward. While a few months is obviously not enough time to time to tell if someone is scum in all cases, it often allows time for douchebags to meltdown and go away. I am not saying you are either of those things, just explaining the logic. It is there to protect the community.

This is technically not a pass. There is no host really. The reason for the 3 month rule is to cut down on people that would show up to the PIF and say 'Let me have it" then disappear and not send their portion forward. While a few months is obviously not enough time to time to tell if someone is scum in all cases, it often allows time for douchebags to meltdown and go away. I am not saying you are either of those things, just explaining the logic. It is there to protect the community.
OK. Just a suggestion. Maybe need to take that statement out of the rules since it does not apply to PIF. I will try to return when my probationary time is up.

Thanks for your help.

OK. Just a suggestion. Maybe need to take that statement out of the rules since it does not apply to PIF. I will try to return when my probationary time is up.

Thanks for your help.
To paraphrase Honest Abe, "Better to post less and be thought a fool than to post more and remove all doubt." ;)

Just sayin it's a bit early in your tenure to start making suggestions about how to run the site.

Thanks for your help.

Guys...it is a pass.

You are trading, just receiving from one person and giving to another.
Remember how that worked for ya in Vegas Phils!?

gary I meant in the sense that there isn't a defined pass host. Also what happens in vegas stays in a bio sample container and mailed to tolland CT

gary I meant in the sense that there isn't a defined pass host. Also what happens in vegas stays in a bio sample container and mailed to tolland CT

Ooooo...early Xmas treats!

As for the 'host', it would be the next person sending out.

Then there's Rod. :0

BTW - who the heck has this thing and when are you sending it to ME!!!!

My part is in the mail on its way to thinde the DC# is 0310 2640 0002 4442 9636

My part is in the mail on its way to thinde the DC# is 0310 2640 0002 4442 9636

Package received this morning. The box looks to be in good shape so this will go into storage and wait for Gary to ID the smokes.

Missed the window on getting these out before my trip. I'll post a DC when they head out.
Sorry for the hold up.

Status
Not open for further replies.