• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'mmmm back...again I will state who wants a package of class from Florida

-p-

rnccen said:
I'mmmm back...again I will state who wants a package of class from Florida

-p-
[snapback]151045[/snapback]​

Nice to have you back. How was your trip?

Great..glad to be back though..smoked more than my share of cigars.:)

rnccen said:
About time.....ok Emo...It will go out on Monday

P
[snapback]152094[/snapback]​
Please send it to the addy in my profile, not any old addies in KW

Emo

Emodx,

You get the package yet? Should have been there last week, It was sent to the addy in profile

Paul

My girlfriend said 3 packages came in the mail for me since Friday, but she didn't tell me from who or where they came. No worries though, I will hear from her soon and let everyone one know.

Emo

RyJ Cedros #3
Anejo
Padron 1964
CAO
Bolivar
I'll edit these later once I have them in my hands as the little lady told me what was in my package.

This message is from EMO....

I had the pleasure of meeting him yesterday at the Baltimore herf. We had a great time. He is unable to post in cigarpass himself so here is the question.

"Who wants a package of class?"

Please post here and we'll get the word back to him. enjoy.

Frank

cigarsarge,

I'll get this over to emo. I'm not sure if he's seen this yet. did you send him an email?

Ok CigarSarge, I also shot him an email, between both of us he'll get it. probably once they get past this big storm that hit Baltimore. I bet he's been busy.

I keep forgetting to check this, Cigarsarge I'm gonna try to watch for your post.

I know Emo will come through. What if I go ahead and ask the question so as not to delay this thing any longer?

cigarsarge said:
I know Emo will come through. What if I go ahead and ask the question so as not to delay this thing any longer?
[snapback]161956[/snapback]​

Can I have them - PLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!

George :D

ggiese said:
cigarsarge said:

[snapback]161961[/snapback]​

Hmmm... doesn't he have to actually ask THE question? :whistling:

stevehawk said:
ggiese said:
cigarsarge said:

[snapback]161961[/snapback]​

Hmmm... doesn't he have to actually ask THE question? :whistling:
[snapback]161969[/snapback]​

Oh - technicalities, eh...... :p

I thought he was SUGGESTING the question - but I guess your're right - he didn't ASK the question.... :sign:

...but that's okay... I'll just have to smoke up the package I have ready to go when it's my turn.... hard to find one here..... very sought after one there..... :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.