• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got package from thechenman very nice I'll post pics later tonight till then
who wants some from Da BRONX :cool:
cigars004.jpg

Got package from thechenman very nice I'll post pics later tonight till then
who wants some from Da BRONX :cool:
I'm down for some sticks from DA BRONX... :) My addy is in my profile :cool:

You got it Jason I'll put this in the mail Monday :thumbs:
and don't pay no attention to Nasty hes like a pimple if you don't look at it it'll go away :laugh:

Stardogg sticks goes out in the AM DC# 9405503699300241463649 enjoy bro!!

Da Bronx PIF has landed! Nice selection will post pics tomorrow... but in the mean time... WHO WANTS SOME? ???
No one wants any Jay.....Send them this way. Lets see if we can bounce it around New England for a while ;) .
UHH... OHH... :0 Sounds good mang! These will go out tomorrow will post DC# then too! I will be posting pics tomorrow too my son will be returning my camera then... :(
Brian

1275088937.jpg

Sorry for the quality... pic is from my phone since my son forgot to bring my camera again! :( Brians sticks heading out in the am :) DC#0309 1830 0002 4014 0625

FYI. Still waiting on delivery. Short delay. Expect to see package by this weekend.

Brian
FYI... works been a lil hectic but I spoke with Bri earlier to get his addy and pckg was shipped today! It will land tomorrow fo sho :) ENJOY!

I have been informed that there is a package that has arrived at my home. So with that said.......Who wants some??????

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!

Brian

Will post contents over the weekend.
To lazy to fight my daughter over where the camera is so here is the line up......
Tat Cojonu 2003
Liga Privada #9
JdN Dark Corojo
WOAM
OR LFD Cabinet Series #1

I have been informed that there is a package that has arrived at my home. So with that said.......Who wants some??????

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!

Brian

To lazy to fight my daughter over where the camera is so here is the line up......
Tat Cojonu 2003
Liga Privada #9
JdN Dark Corojo
WOAM
OR LFD Cabinet Series #1

Brian I think it only fair for a Laker fan to take sticks from a Celtics fan. So bring 'em on to the left coast!
Addy in Profile!

GO LAKERS!

PJ

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!

Brian

Tat Cojonu 2003
Liga Privada #9
JdN Dark Corojo
WOAM
OR LFD Cabinet Series #1

Brian I think it only fair for a Laker fan to take sticks from a Celtics fan. So bring 'em on to the left coast!
Addy in Profile!

GO LAKERS!

PJ
Yeah I will see what I can put together for a Lakers fan :angry: .
All packaged up and should go out first thing in am. DC to follow.

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back