• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

Okay Gents...how can I play in this? -Trey

Oops! Sorry for the faux pas...was reading this on phone while walking. *sheepish smile* -Trey

thinde said:
I'm your hucleberry. Bring it here Wyatt. PM incoming.

These are flying' today Thomas!

I'll yell when they land Wyatt.

Hmmmm, DC isn't registering. Hope all is ok.

Outstanding Wyatt!
IMG

Now.......Who Wants Some?

Edit; I can't figure out how to upload a photo on my iPad so here they are.
Shark
H Upmann Connie #1 2011
Bolivar Asia Pacifico RE 2008
Monti Especial #1 2011
La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or #4 2014

thinde said:
Outstanding Wyatt!
IMG

Now.......Who Wants Some?

Edit; I can't figure out how to upload a photo on my iPad so here they are.
Shark
H Upmann Connie #1 2011
Bolivar Asia Pacifico RE 2008
Monti Especial #1 2011
La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or #4 2014

Enjoy!

thinde said:
Bump.......Who wants it?
Bump-td-bump. Heads up: if this doesn't get taken today it'll have to wait a week while of out of town.

/raises hand

I think I've been around here long enough to start playing. I'm on the road next week as well though, so if someone else wants to step in, that's totally cool too.

MichaelD said:
/raises hand
I think I've been around here long enough to start playing. I'm on the road next week as well though, so if someone else wants to step in, that's totally cool too.
Ok, I'll give you a chance. I'll pack up some sticks tonight. PM me your info and I ship it tomorrow at some point.

thinde said:
/raises hand
Ok, I'll give you a chance. I'll pack up some sticks tonight. PM me your info and I ship it tomorrow at some point.
Doesn't the 4 month rule apply here?
Paul

Tall Paul said:
/raises hand
Doesn't the 4 month rule apply here?
Paul

Thanks Paul but are we realy going to sweat a few days? If Mike fucks up Tom32cents will ride his ass until it's raw and I'll ship to the next recipient.

I won't let that happen. Thinde has all of my personal details just in case. :)

Thanks for letting me play.

PM sent. Confidence is high but time will tell. It's all on you now Mike. Like the PM said I'll let you know if it ships tomorrow or in a week when we're back home.

Edit: (removed original post)

I muffed up the order of the whole process in my excitement to keep the whole thing moving. Rereading the rules I see now what I confused. Fixing it now. My apologies.

Your package is expected to arrive Monday Michael. DC# 9505 5110 3087 5100 2885 29

I've never seen anyone state what they're sending but whatever. You might want to take a few minutes and read the first post in PIF2. There's a link to it in the 1st post of this thread.

Pics are posted only by the receiving member in this Pass. It's meant to be a surprise in regards to what is being sent.

- receive PIF
- post a pic of the contents
- ask who wants some
- send a package to next person

Wash, rinse, repeat