• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Promo

In fairness to TheFarm, he is Not like our lock B&M cause he is selling Boo-T-Q's since I can't spell that dang word. Trevor has unique stuff. I can say for a fact his email is fast and has been good here on CP. I got some stuff coming so we will see how that goes. I hate ball busting until,it is earned, but you boys will be boys. Remember our other guy ( Illirium )where has he gone? It works two ways guys. Give da man a chance. woof! Woof

In fairness to TheFarm, he is Not like our lock B&M cause he is selling Boo-T-Q's since I can't spell that dang word. Trevor has unique stuff. I can say for a fact his email is fast and has been good here on CP. I got some stuff coming so we will see how that goes. I hate ball busting until,it is earned, but you boys will be boys. Remember our other guy ( Illirium )where has he gone? It works two ways guys. Give da man a chance. woof! Woof
Thank you for the vote of confidence and your business! I hope you enjoy what you picked out, it is all great stuff!

Trevor, see if you can find the Mario Maduro , the one I just posted in todays smoke, very solid Maduro, I'd buy again. Suggestion only.

Figured I would put this here in the event anyone was interested in a few cheap things. Code “Clearance” does 30% off

Figured I would put this here in the event anyone was interested in a few cheap things. Code “Clearance” does 30% off

and get on the email list! 10% off all the time!

This was bad to find, I just bought the LAST 2 5er s of the Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz. Nice sale Trevor, dang you.

*** I hate to admit this after the fact, but anyone guess what dog forgot to put the word 'Clarence' I the buy. Well, pugs be pugs.

Last edited:
So I’m running a 2 day Tac Day sale that ends tomorrow night. 25% off all cigars. No minimums. Use code “Tax”.