• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

A good start time for me would be 20-22:00 on a Fri-Sunday night. This would still be early afternoon for most US folks though.

A good start time for me would be 20-22:00 on a Fri-Sunday night. This would still be early afternoon for most US folks though.
Help me out, I don’t know which time zone you are in. What is New York City/East Coast time when it is 20:00 your time?

Sorry about that. We are Central European. We are 6 hours ahead of Eastern Time, so 20:00 is 14:00.

What kind of a newbie Fuxk stick accidentally burns the wrong end…. This one I guess. I was so flustered at myself I went ahead and burned my finger with the lighter for good measure…. #firstcigarever
View attachment 67359

You at least admitted it, others of us "never done that". Me, never the wrong end, but the finger, toasted many a time.

What kind of a newbie Fuxk stick accidentally burns the wrong end…. This one I guess. I was so flustered at myself I went ahead and burned my finger with the lighter for good measure…. #firstcigarever
View attachment 67359
Did you just refill the lighter and forget to turn down the flame like I did?

Anyone ever up for herf at a reasonable EU time? I got km's to run and marathons to train for, cain't nobody be stayin' up 'til the ass crack of dawn to smoke with you fools. But, hot damn, I miss the days of CP chat and herfin' with folks in the US.
I've done a vherf with several guys at a wide variety of times over the past two years. Post a time you're going to be on someday and I bet someone will join you. Maybe state what time it is for you and what that would be for someone in EST just to avoid confusion. I open the window sometimes just to see if anyone is on. @Nate1977 gets off work during the week around the time you mentioned or a little after. I'm retired, so I can be on almost any time. @Eqwhipped and I did a Vherf at 700 one morning because he works crazy hours and I was up all night. Last week I did a vherf with @ConDaddy, then @cabaiguan juan after that. I think there are four or five of you guys in Europe at this point. Throw a post on here and start a monthly European Vherf. Just throwing out ideas.

I was just gonna ask about the European vherf what happened with it. Since last time it got mentioned

I've done a vherf with several guys at a wide variety of times over the past two years. Post a time you're going to be on someday and I bet someone will join you. Maybe state what time it is for you and what that would be for someone in EST just to avoid confusion. I open the window sometimes just to see if anyone is on. @Nate1977 gets off work during the week around the time you mentioned or a little after. I'm retired, so I can be on almost any time. @Eqwhipped and I did a Vherf at 700 one morning because he works crazy hours and I was up all night. Last week I did a vherf with @ConDaddy, then @cabaiguan juan after that. I think there are four or five of you guys in Europe at this point. Throw a post on here and start a monthly European Vherf. Just throwing out ideas.
Same timezone as me, Joe, so I believe that would be +7 for you?