• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Not going to make it tonight. Last night with the kids here, and then have to take them to the airport at 0900 tomorrow.
FYI.... I'm still dealing with some stuff. I didn't quit on you guys. I hope to be joining back in the sewing circle soon.
Nick, enjoy the kiddos, we'll catch you later. Michael, you are welcome anytime we get together to sew!

Padron 6000 with at least 5 years on it. Michael @cohibasurfer did I tie the knot right ?? Get your ass on the herf!!!
View attachment 80796
View attachment 80797
Hey... everyone has a style. That looks a bit angry. I like it.😁

I was feeling the HERF earlier, had intentions of getting on. But I got a fresh sack of GMO x OG KUSH. Ended up staring at smoke formations filtered through sun rays, None y'all needed to see that.😎

Hey... everyone has a style. That looks a bit angry. I like it.😁

I was feeling the HERF earlier, had intentions of getting on. But I got a fresh sack of GMO x OG KUSH. Ended up staring at smoke formations filtered through sun rays, None y'all needed to see that.😎
I do! Share the love brother! JK

I sure hope I am on the herf when you decide to join!:cool:

Just finished fkn yard work. Anyone one want to jump on for a cold one on Thrifty... Thirsty Thursday for a coldy and a smoke? I'll be on right now for maybe an hour fumbling around trying to get comfortable.
1712870850037.png