• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigarphotos.com

gawntrail

I got as far as uploading the pictures, but I get an error message: "pixel allowance exceeded".

I tried it direct from the camera and after I loaded the pictures into Adobe Photoshop. This is my first experience with Digital camereas and loading files from one thing to another.

Can someone bail me out here?

Thanks,

M. Gipson

I do beleive the photos need to be JPEG type pics.

If you used adobe make sure you did not save them as a photoshop file..

also the file cant be larger than 1024 KB. so try and keep the pics in 640 x 480 pixels in size when re-sising using photoshop..

gawntrail said:
I got as far as uploading the pictures, but I get an error message: "pixel allowance exceeded".

I tried it direct from the camera and after I loaded the pictures into Adobe Photoshop. This is my first experience with Digital camereas and loading files from one thing to another.

Thanks,

M. Gipson
[snapback]167517[/snapback]​

I checked cigar photos yesterday and it would not let me upload anything. There may be some issues with the server.

inflatus said:
gawntrail said:

Thanks,

M. Gipson
[snapback]167517[/snapback]​

I checked cigar photos yesterday and it would not let me upload anything. There may be some issues with the server.
[snapback]167531[/snapback]​

That has been fixed.

I'm feeling very moronic today. I can't seem to figure out how to resize.

I've got Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition.

A little help please :0

Thanks in advance for the input.

M. Gipson

Hmm I use 7.0 not sure how different they are..

But try this..

click up top where it says image.
than there will be one under that that says image size.. click on that hopefully you will be able to put in desired pixel size.