• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
check the cPool message board at your leisure.

falling.gif
@ mhn!!

medal.gif

Terrific email to the admin, Bill!!

Ya like that, huh?
toast.gif

Bill Jenkins - Cigars on way definatley no later than tomorrow - Dec 18, 2003, 13:36:40 ET

Bill Jenkins - Cigars on way anyday now - Dec 18, 2003, 13:36:08 ET

:lookup: :0

From the CigarPool message board:
Hi folks,
There seems to be some confusion with the current winner, Jon. If you look back at his history, all mailings are received except Bill's and Chris'. He mailed Chris' before the deadline and I am sure they are in transit; Jon has an excellent history of mailing cigars. Jon's a valued Member, as are you all
Michael

Well, that's good to know. My cigars are in transit as well to the two most recent winners. My history of mailing cigars is more excellent than his (how's THAT for destroyin' the English language?). I wonder when they're going to get there ???

Well so long as I registered my mailing:
Bill Jenkins - Cigars on way definatley no later than tomorrow - Dec 18, 2003, 13:36:40 ET

Bill Jenkins - Cigars on way anyday now - Dec 18, 2003, 13:36:08 ET

I'm eligible to win so I guess I have nothing to worry about ;)

All four people on the waiting list are CPassers:

BigSlimJunior
Toaster
MilesMingusMonk
Big100HD

boldyellow.gif
boldyellow.gif
boldyellow.gif

AZ Daily # for 12/31/03 was 275 but #75 did not register for the previous mailing :( :( :(

So the winner is:

Wes Burk

That was ellman's number :(

This was only his SECOND drawing since he joined, his first week in was December 17th, again taking ellman's number.

I think I had mentioned this sometime ago. It seems that quite a few people win right after joining or never at all.

Someone is going to get a number or 2 shortly as I'm dropping out. ???

:( We'll miss ya Wascal. :(

On the upside, whoever takes your number(s) will be another CPasser so we stay at 24. :)

Woohoo!!! Well fella's, you're looking at #61 on the cigarpool.com board :)

1 under a local friend of mine (Raliegh Parks) and 2 above another CP friend of mine Styx&Stoned.. So I'm in pretty good company in the 6x block :D

Another local around these parts (Hutch) has 2 numbers I noticed (11,71) - I know I've heard his name at some of the local herfs... I cant recall if I'm met him.

EITHER WAY! I'm pretty jazzed about being in. I'd love to type more- but I've got to go rub myself down with my lucky oil, and light a few of my lucky candles and say a prayer or two :D

:thumbs: Toaster (#61 --- also a pretty good baseball movie about Roger Maris on HBO)

The year I was born AND my post office box number at the Chaplin Post office.

Looks like you Texas guys got a foothold over there as well as here. I've noticed lots of TExas guys @ CW.

Well, I guessI shouldn't be surprised, isn't Texas the 2nd largest state in the country in population behind California?

coventrycat86 said:
Well, I guessI shouldn't be surprised, isn't Texas the 2nd largest state in the country in population behind California?
Yes. And as of 2001, our 'progressive' cousin CA was ahead of us by about 13 million.

Hope you both have luck with the numbers, I sure didn't :(

Wascal,

You know, now that you've left and given them up- They'll come up in less than 30 days :D

(I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!) :0

MilesMingusMonk is now IN!!! #26
Tschoon dropped out :(
We're down to 22.

Finally I'm next....I hope I have better luck there than the track...

coventrycat86 said:
Tschoon dropped out :(
I think he stopped coming to cigarpass/cigaranything online :(
He got slammed pretty bad

Hey, I'm in.....#51....

start boxing them boys...my adde is in my profile...LOL

I tell the kind of luck I've had lately, New Years Eve, started of at the Race track for some drinks and playing the one-armed bandits. I'm a $5.00 machine.

$20.00 slipping away one after another....winning just enough to keep you interested.

The machine next to me is doing nothing...everyone sits down and doesn't even win a little. abouth th 5th person, a girl sits down, by now I've raped my wallet...hoping for the big one...I keep getting so close to winning a big jackpot. Well, She pulls once, nothing...twice...BAM!!!!hits for $1600.00

Well, I know it's time to stop now. I get up....the next person hits for $280.00 on my machine....I would of almost broke even if I won.

My New Years resolution...No gambling in 2004. That lasted about 12 hours...

I hope we keep the winnings in the CP circle....good luck all.

FrankB

Status
Not open for further replies.