• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
CC if gamelover shows a pattern of not registering then maybe they pool owners will drop him. Then I could get my second number :D

22 is the number, the number is 22

Jason Rocchio, a long time member of CigarPool who did win on 7/2/03

Jason sent me pretty good cigars both times I won :thumbs: Let's treat him right ;)

Just noticed that 61 (Toaster) was the AZ pick 3 pick twice in the time period between last drawing and today.

Please ignore this post, it was a plea for computer help, but I resolved the issue my self. Sorry for the false alarm, and have a great weekend guys!

John V.

I got it fixed! I found an old link in a "favorite places" file that worked.
Back to normal! :D I will edit the previous post to keep others from having to respond, thanks to all.

JV

CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS SEND ME RON NATALIE'S ADDRESS. I HAVE RUN BEHIND AND I NEED TO GET HIS WINNINGS OUT. I'M LEAVING ON MY HONEYMOON MONDAY MORNING AND WILL BE GONE FOR A WEEK, SO IF ANY OF YOU STILL HAVE IT PLEASE SEND IT TO ME QUICK.
THANKS
DUANE

Thanks CC. And I know I should have already had it sent out but at least I'm sending it and I'll make sure it was worth his wait. I'll shout at you guys when I get back from Canada.
Peace

57 is the number, the number is 57

Mark Hefler, a long time CigarPool member who according to my records, has never won in the three years I've been in the pool. It's nice to see a long time loyal participant FINALLY win :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
57 is the number, the number is 57

Mark Hefler, a long time CigarPool member who according to my records, has never won in the three years I've been in the pool. It's nice to see a long time loyal participant FINALLY win :thumbs:
Three cheers for Mark,
He's won at last,
Three cheers for Mark,
He's a big horses arse! :lookup:

J/k :D I hope Mark gets a great bunch of sticks from the CP crowd! :thumbs: :thumbs:

On a more serious note, someone should get on this Amer Mallah fellow. It looks like he has only sent his sticks about once since he won back in April! I know there is a long list of people waiting for numbers, how long do you give a guy? It's just not fair to the rest of the winners. Seems to be a few other slackers as well.

Reminder...

Tonight is the drawing and there are still a few of us that haven't registered.

:D :D :D

Looks like it's time to see if they will weed a few more of the slackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.