• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars and Alcohol to soldiers

Ttison

Is there anyway to send these item to a buddy whose in Qatar currently. He needs some cheering up and I was hoping to be able to do that by sending him a one of kind care package.

Without a special liquor license, it's illegal to send any type of alcohol. You can send him cigars via USPS, like you would send them to anyone else.

What you can do and what you can get away with are 2 very different things.....

Alcohol is a no-no. You're putting the servicemember into a position where he has to decide whether or not to violate regulation. If he's caught with it he will be punished. Booze is great, but don't tempt the man with something that can derail his career.

My best friend was Iraq at an FOB. I went to Rite Aid and purchased mouthwash (the brown kind) Filled it with Jim Beam and replaced the seal. Worked every time.
Just sayin

Qatar was one of the countries we actually could drink in when I was over there. Of course a 3 drink limit tracked by your CAC...fuggers! But I will say, don't put your friend at risk by mailing booze regardless...smokes are good to go though. Just don't forget to pack them well, and include a couple humi packs in there. You never know how long a package will sit somewhere going over there...

you know my other post was made in jest......Smokes g2g, booze, not so much

With an oldest son in the USMC and my complete and total support for the brave folks in the military, I would NEVER send anything that could cause them trouble. Think, people.....

B.B.S.

With an oldest son in the USMC and my complete and total support for the brave folks in the military, I would NEVER send anything that could cause them trouble. Think, people.....

B.B.S.

Well said, Tom. Send smokes, I'm sure that will make his day, and tell him us folks at CP say thank you!

I will certainly be sending him some smokes to brighten his say up. Thanks for all the info though guys it helps out a lot to have you guys!

*day

The alcohol you can send to me, I am stateside and it would help my career. Thanks.