• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars and video games

:Monty:

Been messing around with paint.net for a new paint scheme for iracing.com's upcoming FR500s Mustang Series. Here are my first two attempts at a Cohiba Car. There are still a few details to be worked out but I think they came out pretty cool. The last image is more of a finished product.

I'm digging the middle picture more so than the last. The checkerboard design on the doors in the last picture may be a little to much for my eyes. But hey! That's just me.

Thanks! I think I like the second pic better too. All that checkerboard makes me dizzy but the way that the other sponsor and number blocks have to be laid out I couldn't make it look like an authentic band without dropping the checkerboard that low on the car. It does look better with more yellow though. Back to the drawing board!

I agree. Split the difference between #2 and #3; it'd only take a couple more inches of checkerboard below the windows to make the point......:thumbs:

Very, very cool....!!!

Wow, it took me three looks at this thread to realize that the above vehicle, driver, road, background, etc. was all digital. Amazing what technology can do nowadays!

Very sweet looking ride Monty, now I just want an Opus X car! :p

Wow, it took me three looks at this thread to realize that the above vehicle, driver, road, background, etc. was all digital. Amazing what technology can do nowadays!

It's not quite "Blades of Steel" for Nintendo but pretty impressive!

Blades_of_Steel_NES_ScreenShot2.jpg

You mean this is digital? I thought that arrow hanging up the air near the power lines was actually there! :sign:

It's not quite "Blades of Steel" for Nintendo but pretty impressive!

Blades_of_Steel_NES_ScreenShot2.jpg

lol awesome game.

You mean this is digital? I thought that arrow hanging up the air near the power lines was actually there! :sign:

LOL! Smartass! I had thought maybe it was a screenshot or something. I don't know what you crazy kids and your demon "techno-logicallys" can do nowawdays! I'm gonna go have a sassafras soda at Uncle Bucky's Ether-Frolic down the street! Regalvanize my tires post-haste!

Here's another try. This has really been keeping me occupied while sitting home with a mid-summer sinus infection.

....NICE!

I like it; good combination the other two...!!!

Is this XBOX or PC....?? May have to put the shooters down for a while....:laugh:

....NICE!

I like it; good combination the other two...!!!

Is this XBOX or PC....?? May have to put the shooters down for a while....:laugh:

It's for PC. I made a thread about it a couple weeks ago that has some links and info http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=65448&st=0&p=982177&hl=+sim%20+racing&fromsearch=1&#entry982177.

It's definitely a "sim-racer" not just smash the gas arcade racing. The competition is awesome but the learning curve is steep. I've been into sim racing for about ten years now and this is definitely the best thing going. I'm a road course guy but the ovals(nascar) are super popular too. Let's race!