• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars for the troops

donzz

Ive noticed on other boards they have guys who collect cigars for shipment overseas. Do we have someone like that here?
If not does anybody know of someone overseas that would like some smokes?If not Ill dump them in the collection can at the B&M

Don

Ive noticed on other boards they have guys who collect cigars for shipment overseas. Do we have someone like that here?
If not does anybody know of someone overseas that would like some smokes?If not Ill dump them in the collection can at the B&M

Don

Smitty and preembargo used to collect them here for OpFTH but neither comes around anymore. I saw Mike post in Kenny's thread last week, but that's one of the few times in the past year or two that he's posted.

Well if you find out how to send some let me know; being a military person myself i know how it is to be away from home for a long time. Actually I'll see if i can find out how when i go to work tomorrow.

I just sent some to OpFTH - If you go to their web site, there is an address where to send sticks.