• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar's for the troups

botl43

For those of you that don’t know Johhnie.<===Link) He's doing his thing for our country over in Basrah. I met the man over on CF and asked him to come join us in chat here on CP. Been getting to know him a little better over the last week or so. With some long conversations in late night in chat.

Johnnie is serving in the Air force. I'll let you talk to him but from what he says. He's in a joint unit that supports the teams.( some of you know what this means.) I've asked Johnnie to do us a favor and make this one a little more personal. To reach out on his side and find a unit that is a little deeper in, doing some of the dirty work.. A unit that may appreciate the sticks a little more.. Not that any one over there is doing any less for his country then the other's but you get the idea.

I wanted to have our man on the spot over there in John. Reach out and touch a unit that may appreciate the sticks a little more then some of the others. To give us a little background in this regard. Allow us to get a little more personal with this one, then we have done in the past.
I'll let John do his thing and chime in on this thread when he finds out more and we can go from there..

Johnnie.. I want to say thank you sir. For allowing us to get to know you, in a little more personal way. For myself I see it on the news every day but it just isnt the same. When you get to know some one that is actually out there and in harms way it changes things a little.

Thank you sir and to all the guys over there. For your service to our country!

I'd be happy to participate. I just sent cigars for the troops last month, but I'm sure I'll have enough to put something together in the next month or two.

Thank you sir and to all the guys over there. For your service to our country!
Amen.

I'm might be in once I know how it is going to be handled and such.

Hey Fellas,
Working with the other teams in getting some names, addresses, background info for you guys. Should have everything wrapped up in a few days.
Thanks for taking care of us out here, we appreciate it!
Johnnie