• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigarville?

banknherf

I know it may be early in my time here to start my own topic but I feel like I have to ask. I live in Hillsborough NJ and unfortunately my nearest B&M which I can smoke in is 20-25 minutes away. Several months ago I saw a sign go up in a local shopping center with the word Cigarville. I was quite excited for my town to get its own shop and lounge. It's now been several months and it looks like nothing is happening in that spot. I notice many members are from NJ so I was wondering if anyone had any info?

Yeah been to that shop it's actually further... I think it's the same one and called a few times to no answer. Thanks for looking though!

My closest B&M is 2 hours away, you don't really have it so bad...

My closest B&M shop is like 1166 miles. :( The good news is I know I can smoke there but don't get to visit often. :(

I live in Hillsborough also, and have seen the shop. I actually stopped by there the other day t check it out and there is paper on all of the windows. There's also a "cease work" or some type of official looking (read as not good) notice on the front door. I am hoping that it is not the same as the Cigarville in Warren, as I have been looking for a club to get a membership and their prices on them are insane.

I know it may be early in my time here to start my own topic but I feel like I have to ask. I live in Hillsborough NJ and unfortunately my nearest B&M which I can smoke in is 20-25 minutes away. Several months ago I saw a sign go up in a local shopping center with the word Cigarville. I was quite excited for my town to get its own shop and lounge. It's now been several months and it looks like nothing is happening in that spot. I notice many members are from NJ so I was wondering if anyone had any info?

I was at the new place in Hillsborough Nj Thurs 9-16-10.It IS The same guy.Cigarville was in Warren.Now open for bussiness in Hillsborough.