• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cincinnati !

punk_lawyer

Habeas Punkus
When: December 28, 2010 at 5:00 pm (or so)
Where: The Beer Sellar located at 301 Riverboat Row, Newport, KY 41071
What: The Party Source Tuesday night herf

OK, so McWarrior, ALostTexan and I will be in attendance next Tuesday for The Party Source herf. These herfs have been made famous by recently having been featured on DogWatch Cigar Radio's podcast...I don't really care about the fame of the herfs. I don't really care that the Party Source has some of the best pricing anywhere. BUT what I do care about is having some good folks to herf with on Tuesday.

So, who is up for some end of the year smoking on the river?

This means you:

OBMike
Waffle
Xerais
Elderboy02
Ky Colonel
SkyDivNekd
IanHummel
BREEDY
Universal

...or any of the other of you fellows with an affinity for Cincinnati!

I'll check with the Mrs., but I should be able to make it out... the real question is who's going to get there early enough to actually find a spot to sit ;)

Good chance I can make that. Might even have my son and brother in law join in.

I am not going to be able to make this. If Jonsey comes thru in Jan. I will do my best to make it. Otherwise, the first 2 weeks of Feb. are open for me.

Allright...so we have LOTS of fellows saying they have a good chance of making it to this event! Let's make the good chance a reality. In fact, now that Breedy has confirmed that he WILL NOT be in attendance we should all feel much much better about going. Breedy was primarily responsible for the disappearance of Universal (a disappearance which is still under investigation) so you probably will return home to your families after attending...well, note the probably thing.

It's like this: McWarrior and I will have been moving files and furniture all day. We are going to be sick and tired of the grind and we will probably be aching a bit. McWarrior will probably buy the first round. I might bring a Christmas gift cigar for you fellows.

Given that I am headed back out to own my own firm on January 1, I want to have a good cigar send off!!! I am looking forward to seeing you guys.

My biggest hold back is several friends are in town for a short period of time and I want to make sure we dont have any plans with them prior to committing!!!

I'll be there for this. On vacation this week, it'll be good to get down to the Party Source event when I'm not working it so I can relax for a bit and have a few cigars. :) I plan on getting there a bit early, probably around 4:30, so I'll lock down a table.

Allright then. Looks like we will have a few of us in attendance. Unless something goes haywire with my day tomorrow, I will try to get there relatively early also. I have not seen what cigars are on the tasting agenda yet. If anyone knows then let post the lineup.

Ian, I will get you a contact number so you can shoot out a text of where in the place you are going to be.

Waffle, suck it up, bro! Bring your friends!

OBMike, if you still have my number feel free to shoot me a text when you get there.

McWarrior, get your hands out of my humidor!

Elderboy02...work? Really? Really? Come on, man.

Breedy, yeah, well, what else is new?

Ky Colonel, make it with the clan if you can!

Will see you all down theretomorrow. Punk, I'll text you when I get there. I'm gonna see what I have left as far as some unreleased / pre-released cigars and maybe bring a few down for the first few CP'ers. Get down there early fellas!!

I will be there tomorrow. I will probably be there around 5:15 or so. Depends on traffic :thumbs:

I might bring something special for you too punk :thumbs:

Here is the lineup:

The Party Source Cigars will be finishing out 2010 with some fantastic cigars tomorrow night at Beer Sellar ! We will be tasting Torano Single Region, EPC Core Line, and Savinelli Liga Especial! These are some of the best smokes to be introduced in 2010! 5-8

I really liked the Savinelli Liga Especial. It is made by Oliva. I wish it had a bit more spice though. Still a solid smoke.

Ok, I verified that I'm not needed at le casa so I'll be there, figure somewhere near 5:30...

Allright then. Looks like we will have a few of us in attendance. Unless something goes haywire with my day tomorrow, I will try to get there relatively early also. I have not seen what cigars are on the tasting agenda yet. If anyone knows then let post the lineup.

Ian, I will get you a contact number so you can shoot out a text of where in the place you are going to be.

OBMike, if you still have my number feel free to shoot me a text when you get there.

I'll be there about 4:30 as well. Give me a call or text when you get there so we aren't saving 5 different tables, lol!

I'll be there about 4:30 as well. Give me a call or text when you get there so we aren't saving 5 different tables, lol!

I'll PM you with my number. Text me when you get there.