• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Clarification needed for a newbie!

YellowSmoke

Hi!
I am new here and this will be one of my new post outside of the intro section!
I am fully aware that we are no to discus Cuban cigars sources, I could not help to notice all the ads that are present on CP, at this very moment there is one flashing right in front of my eyes (######) and I have seen others too... Are those OK to talk about?

Thanks!
Sorry for my Newbiness =)

EDIT: Name Removal

You'll probably want to remove the name of the company from your post, too.

You'll probably want to remove the name of the company from your post, too.
Will do... Since it was right here, right in front of me I somehow I tought it would be ok.
Its kinda hard to not notice it or even click on it. I sure hope that I did not break any rules.

We can't even talk about talking about talking about it ya know what I mean?

What were we talking about, again?

And, if'n ye get bombed, don't gone all postin' pitchers of what the feller sent ya. A simple, "'Preciate'cha, XXXX", will git'er dun.

Just some gee-whiz newbie information there for you. Not like I'm speaking from experience, or anything, but this seems to happen every now and again, and every now and again the thread with Da Rulz is bumped to inform the offender, yet it never gets stickied. I proposed the idea a while ago (and second that emotion, again, now). It should be part of the welcome letter we all receive upon signing up here.

What were we talking about, again?

And, if'n ye get bombed, don't gone all postin' pitchers of what the feller sent ya. A simple, "'Preciate'cha, XXXX", will git'er dun.

Just some gee-whiz newbie information there for you. Not like I'm speaking from experience, or anything, but this seems to happen every now and again, and every now and again the thread with Da Rulz is bumped to inform the offender, yet it never gets stickied. I proposed the idea a while ago (and second that emotion, again, now). It should be part of the welcome letter we all receive upon signing up here.

Heuuuu I am not quite sure I understand your post, anyways I understand the rules since I have read them, my request for information was specifically targeted to THOSE ad banner flashing on CP.

"And, if'n ye get bombed, don't gone all postin' pitchers of what the feller sent ya. A simple, "'Preciate'cha, XXXX", will git'er dun."
What?....

"welcome letter"?
You get that by accepting the rules or "Rulz" as you put it... You get me my "H0mie" dont "PwND the n00B"