• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Closing soon...

smokers only

Well we were going to close friday the 7th, but I didnt get all my papers back that I needed in time. The seller is going on vacation and wont be back till the 22nd, so we are going to close that week now! I cant wait!!!

BTW - CP members will be getting deals offered to them,I just want to get in and relax.Than the deals start happening... :)

-Matt

Best of Luck! Gona give JR's a run for their money? ;)

other1 said:
Congrats!

Where is the shop?
Michigan, the shop is in downtown plymouth,right on main st.

thanks for all the reply... :)
Iam counting the days,I cant wait!!!

-matt

Should I put in my order now..... or wait? ;)

Good luck Matt!!
up.gif

Good luck Matt, it's always good to see a brother of CP having their own ceegar shop.... :) :thumbs: :)

Good Luck! Closing can be such a scary time once you see how much in debt you'll be.

Congrats on the new shop...you going to have online ordering for those of use that are in the deep south :D

Rnccen

AVB said:
Good Luck! Closing can be such a scary time once you see how much in debt you'll be.
LOL.... Your telling me! Iam so stressed out,I cant even sleep at night :(
But it will all work out..

-matt

rnccen - People will be able to order from me that live out of state,but I still have to get my website up,witch is going to take some time. But that wont stop be from selling to anyone :) I dont need a site to do so....

thanks everyone!
-matt

smokers only said:
rnccen - People will be able to order from me that live out of state,but I still have to get my website up,witch is going to take some time. But that wont stop be from selling to anyone :) I dont need a site to do so....

thanks everyone!
-matt
Will you post a Phone # or could you PM the number once your set up?

Bill

Schweet! Congrats on the new shop!

Hey man I went to Central Middle School just down the street (like 20+ years ago).

My folks live between Ann Arbor and Plymouth and I'l be visiting them 5/27-5/31.

I'll stop in if that's all right :p

-Mike

wam79 said:
smokers only said:
rnccen - People will be able to order from me that live out of state,but I still have to get my website up,witch is going to take some time. But that wont stop be from selling to anyone :)  I dont need a site to do so....

thanks everyone!
-matt
Will you post a Phone # or could you PM the number once your set up?

Bill
Once I open Ill post a phone number and also a email address...

-Matt

MonkeyK said:
Schweet! Congrats on the new shop!

Hey man I went to Central Middle School just down the street (like 20+ years ago).

My folks live between Ann Arbor and Plymouth and I'l be visiting them 5/27-5/31.

I'll stop in if that's all right :p

-Mike
Thats cool,where you live now?

I hope Iam in by that time witch I should be,but for sure come and stop by!
Ill post the addy and phone number once I open up :)

-matt