• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Closing soon...

So, how's the closing shaping up.

I live in Minnesota, but occasionally visit the folks who live half way between Ann Arbor and Plymout.

If you will have closed by then, I'll try and show up on Friday afternoon.

MonkeyK said:

I live in Minnesota, but occasionally visit the folks who live half way between Ann Arbor and Plymout.

Alright, got the date for sure now. I will be closing this thursday (may 27th), The owner will be in there training me for a total of 40 hours. I dont know if were going to do it for 5 stright days or just do it for 10 days and less hours per day. I hope we can just do it 5 stright than get him out of there :)

I dont want to sound like a ass when I say this and please dont take this the wrong way. But I want to get to know everything and have the training all done with before people start comming up. Like I said, please dont think Iam a ass. Iam just so stressed and I have 1000 things on my mind, I just want to be in there for a little bit and know whats going on. Plus when you come in I would love to buy you a cigar and talk to you for a little while, and with the old owner there training me would be a little hard.
But after that, I would love the MI guys and whoever else is in the area to stop by.

Also after Iam in there for a month or so, I will post a number and email for whoever wants to order anything.

-matt

smokers only said:
MonkeyK said:

Alright, got the date for sure now. I will be closing this thursday (may 27th), The owner will be in there training me for a total of 40 hours. I dont know if were going to do it for 5 stright days or just do it for 10 days and less hours per day. I hope we can just do it 5 stright than get him out of there :)

I dont want to sound like a ass when I say this and please dont take this the wrong way. But I want to get to know everything and have the training all done with before people start comming up. Like I said, please dont think Iam a ass. Iam just so stressed and I have 1000 things on my mind, I just want to be in there for a little bit and know whats going on. Plus when you come in I would love to buy you a cigar and talk to you for a little while, and with the old owner there training me would be a little hard.
But after that, I would love the MI guys and whoever else is in the area to stop by.

Also after Iam in there for a month or so, I will post a number and email for whoever wants to order anything.

-matt
Sounds good Matt.
I'll be waiting for the telephone number and e-mail. :)
Hope everything runs nice and smooth for ya.

Hey... I'll need an addy and number so I can swing by during my Leave in July/August. My stateside condo is at 11 and Ryan so it should be an easy hop over to say hi. Maybe I can swing some interesting Asian beverages through customs and home, if you've never had a chance to try our local flavors out here.

-K-

Matt,
You don't sound like an ass at all, more like someone that wants to know his stuff. I'd probably be the same way.

I've been visiting my folks every few months lately (Mom's sick), so I'll come by on another visit.

Good luck!

--Mike

Good luck with the closing.

Here's to hopeing it goes smoothly. :thumbs:

Treamayne said:
Hey... I'll need an addy and number so I can swing by during my Leave in July/August. My stateside condo is at 11 and Ryan so it should be an easy hop over to say hi. Maybe I can swing some interesting Asian beverages through customs and home, if you've never had a chance to try our local flavors out here.

-K-
Thanks everyone for understanding. :)

monkey k - sorry to hear your moms sick. I wish her the best.

Ive never had asian drinks, that would be fun

-thanks everyone again
-matt

There are two Plymouth MI's. I assume, maybe wrongly you are in the one close to Detroit as that would be closer to your home town and the other one is in the UP. Anyway, we usually spend some time each summer in MI and look forward to visiting the shop once you have it and the addy is posted.

golfgar said:
There are two Plymouth MI's. I assume, maybe wrongly you are in the one close to Detroit as that would be closer to your home town and the other one is in the UP. Anyway, we usually spend some time each summer in MI and look forward to visiting the shop once you have it and the addy is posted.
I never knew there was another plymouth in MI... But ya Its the one closer to livonia,canton,novi,northville ect...

-matt