• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'Cock Fans?

No rush sweetheart, it's all good!

Already boxed and labeled. Learned my lesson, too - at least until Ala plays UGA perhaps next year!

John

LOL Thanks honey! It's probably a good thing that they aren't playing this year though! ;) Alabama did move ahead of Florida today in the AP polls so I am quite happy about that. They got 39 of the 59 first place votes. Still 2nd in the BCS but the week to week poll they are on top...Here's hoping they stay there!

Melly

Well Melly, I don't think I will take a bet against Alabama this year, they are looking pretty tough. I believe after the poor showing Florida had against an overrated LSU (LSU fan talking) Bama will spank Florida.

I want to hate Saban now that he is no longer the LSU coach, but he is a great college coach.

Ken
Not so fast there buddy ;) Defense wins championships, and we have the #1 D in the nation. And some guy named Tebow, so i wouldn't give Bama the trophy just yet ;) But i do agree right now Bama is the best in the country :puke:

I heard a recent report cited that the average "Gator" student reads at a second grade level. Now we all know the football players aren't the upper end of the intelligence spectrum at any big name college so maybe if they introduced a spelling test prior to the game it would even things out. Make the Gator players spell D and see how many pass!