• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coffe Table Humi

dbanther22

Ran across this humidor table the other day. Anyone have any experiance with a table style humidor?

Table

Looks nice, but not really practical. You're better off with a nice cabinet.

I would be afraid of spilling something on it and then seing liquid dripping onto the gars inside.

I would be afraid of spilling something on it and then seing liquid dripping onto the gars inside.

That was exactly my first reaction. Theres no way the glass in the top can be that well sealed.

I'm with Rod. And I wouldn't think it would have a great seal on it, but it does look pretty nice.

I'd be interested to see how well these hold humidity because if so many believe that it's not sealed that well on the top then that would cause the humidity to leak out, thus making it a fairly pointless humi and just a nice $500 coffee table. Anyone around these parts have one of these?

My local B&M has one - some regulars bought it for the store as a gift. I'm not sure if they ever got it resolved, but I know they were having a real hard time keeping the RH steady - even using a cigar oasis. I would think you could seal the glass with the dental wax/hot glue method used for desktops. However, even if the glass is sealed, with that many drawers there's bound to be a lot of leakage.

Also, if those dividers aren't removable, there isn't really any box storage. +1 to Rod's comment - Kinda cool but probably a pain in the ass too.

PM RobbieXor...

He built one from scratch about two years ago...