• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Black

Mephiston

I smoked this while watching the bears on sunday in Michigan cities Golden Leaf. This cigar was a great tasteing black oily skinned Maduro treat. Im not sure if it was me or just the fact i had not eaten in a while but this cigar (with a bottle of water) was very powerful with an oily nutty aftertaste. As i watched the game and got a good buzz going (not my goal but what the heck) i really dug in and enjoyed the second half of the cigar as it burned peanut with a sweet but also very strong taste the only thing i could think of is that i enjoyed my FIRST non isom cohiba and second how good these would be in a year or two. Well worh it but next time when im with Jack and coke... Yum

I just had my first ( but not even close to the last) Cohiba Black this past weekend when I visited my brother in OH. After dinner at the Mongolian BBQ we sat outside the cigar shop in Little Italy with a nice black coffee on a beautiful night and I bought one, lit up, puffed a few times, and then went back inside and bought another to put in the humi. Will also be getting a few 5ers or maybe if the wife permits me a box of em... One of the best in my short cigar career!

That sounds great after a sweet /spicey meal like that. I think these are about a year shy of perfect. Mine was the tubo i think its the corona size. After checking it was the 5.5" x 42