• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cohiba esplendidos

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
i tried the search function but to my surprise, no such animal. i would really appreciate a review on these vitolas. thanks! :cool:

They're yummy and my favorite churchill. Too short for how good it is. How's that for a review.

My favorite cigar. Try to find them with at least 3 years of age. With 3-5 years of age they offer a rich complex smoke that is unmatched. A must for every humidor.

thanks for the remarks and the links! looks like a fiver is in my near future and at least a box in the long. muchas gracias! :cool:

I've smoked three in my life and have two sitting in my humidor aging as I type this......I haven't smoked one in a couple of months so the taste isn't fresh in my mind.

However, I find they are very similar in flavor to the Siglo VI in most respects. I've smoke a few Cohiba's and they appear to my taste buds to have a familiar flavor amongst the different lines. Perhaps you could call it a "signature" flavor?

They are definitely a great smoke.

I'm not a big fan of that cigar review site. There are way too many newbies whose opinions are not worthy of consideration.

On to the Esplendido. It is a good cigar that has your standard Cohiba flavors but the price point is just to freaking high for even me. When I want that Cohiba flavor in my opinion the quintissential Cohiba flavor is from either the Lancero or the Corona Especial. If I want a thicker ring gauged Cohiba I will go for the robusto, Sig IV or Sig V. The best bang for the buck in the Cohiba range of cigars is the Siglo III.