• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Secretos

chubby

What do you think of these? My friends consider them a womans cigar, but I beg to differ. Plus, I wouldn't want to go around saying this to a woman because I have seen some smoke nicer cigars than most of my friends. :whistling:

What does that even mean? Its a Cohiba PC which is certainly one of the most popular vitolas in production right now. If it tasted like chocolate and was shaped like a penis this would make more sense imo.

The fact that it does not have a larger ring diameter and because thier significant others love to smoke them, they choose not to engage. I for one like them. A tighter draw, but not bad at all.

The fact that it does not have a larger ring diameter and because thier significant others love to smoke them, they choose not to engage. I for one like them. A tighter draw, but not bad at all.

So...you're saying that they are looking for a 'chubby'?

So...you're saying that they are looking for a 'chubby'?

That . . . or their women are "practicing" on the smaller stuff for a reason. ??? I shudder to think of the other side of that proposition. :whistling:

What does that even mean? Its a Cohiba PC which is certainly one of the most popular vitolas in production right now. If it tasted like chocolate and was shaped like a penis this would make more sense imo.

Crikey mate, thats not a nice thought.

And who would you get to clip the end....Lorraine bobbit? :whistling:

Crikey mate, thats not a nice thought.

And who would you get to clip the end....Lorraine bobbit? :whistling:

Wowzer...

Meh. These are the same guys who probably exclusively smoke only larger ring gauge stuff, and discount a lancero or petite corona. They are missing out on some tasty cigars, which is fine because it just means more for me! :sign:

Hell I smoke lots of cigars as small or smaller then the Secretos. If that makes me a woman so be it.

I'll smoke one to that! What's my smallest ring gauge... PL montecarlo it is. Thanks for making my choice easy tonight.

Come to think of it, all my favourite cigars have smaller ring gauges. I like the higher wrapper - filler ratio. Tasty.

Same kinda guys who are compensating for lack of ring gauge in another area......

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like. Phuck anyone who says otherwise. Small cigars are just that, small cigars. Cigars are to be enjoyed, not used as a status symbol.

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like. Phuck anyone who says otherwise. Small cigars are just that, small cigars. Cigars are to be enjoyed, not used as a status symbol.

x2! I don't care what you think of my cigar, as long as I'm enjoying it.

Of the Maduro range, the Secretos are my favorite. To me, they have a more concentrated flavor that I won't grow tired of in 45 minutes.

Of the Maduro range, the Secretos are my favorite. To me, they have a more concentrated flavor that I won't grow tired of in 45 minutes.

thats an interesting take on the coh mad 5 line. ive wondered why the magicos and the genios dont get the love that the secretos engender. we move about 3-1 secretos - magicos. i always assumed it was about price point. perhaps, as you suggest, some smokers just get tired of the maduro flavor.

i have smoked several boxes of the magicos and about 20 or so genios. typically, both of these are well constructed, with rich flavors and dense, chewy smoke. these are not elegant cohibas. the secretos are fine and also offer some rich flavors. it just seems a bit too small to produce big flavor i want from the maduro.

when i want 40 x 110, i reach for a trini reyes.

cheers
drew p

thats an interesting take on the coh mad 5 line. ive wondered why the magicos and the genios dont get the love that the secretos engender. we move about 3-1 secretos - magicos. i always assumed it was about price point. perhaps, as you suggest, some smokers just get tired of the maduro flavor.

i have smoked several boxes of the magicos and about 20 or so genios. typically, both of these are well constructed, with rich flavors and dense, chewy smoke. these are not elegant cohibas. the secretos are fine and also offer some rich flavors. it just seems a bit too small to produce big flavor i want from the maduro.

when i want 40 x 110, i reach for a trini reyes.

cheers
drew p

Hey Drew....try the 'shift' key for CAPS.

As for the CM5, the secretos are great. The larger sizes seem to be lacking in a change of profile.

There were 3 nice stages of most cigars I've had...these tend to be one dimentional in the larger size.