• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

COHIBA XV 645

Monte

Wish ~L'Esprit Courvoisier
COHIBA XV 645

XV 645 Length: 6" Ring: 45 Ecuadorian Sumatra $8.95 +-

I received this cigar in a bomb! :D So today was a wonderful day to try out this new cigar(for me). Weather was warm, sunny but a bit windy. Walked around the yard to survey my estate all the while puffing on this cigar.

Clipping the cap was perfect. Pre-light smell of cocoa beans.

Flavor: The cigar lit well and the first 1/2" was flavored spicy and oily. . Nothing really stood out, and any changes in flavor were subtle. I could not detect any significant flavor except for a slight passing woodiness and a bit of a toasty flavor.However, there is nothing bad to be said about the cigar overall. The cigar was never harsh or bitter, and did not burn hot.

Draw:Very easy draw with large volumes of smoke.

Appearance:Some prominent veins in the wrapper, but otherwise a good rolling job.

Ash:Light Gray with some darker areas

Aroma:The aroma is of note, however; it was heavenly and distinct. Too bad the flavor couldn't match it. The wife even commented on the nice aroma that had followed me inside after the smoke.

Burn:Was very even. It was windy out today but the cigar didn't know it.

Consistency:The flavors in this cigar were very consistent. As was the draw.

Construction:Well made cigar. Never faltered. Felt good in my hand.

Finish:picked up a nice finish that hinted of coffee and cedar.

Smoothness:The cigar was said to be full bodied, strong flavored but I found it more in the middle of the road in both strength and flavor. Very smooth, never harsh.

Give one a try.

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte