• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Columbus Ohio March 6-7

Any smoke friendly shops or CP ers in the area?

Absolutely. What part of town are you going to be in? The shop I would recommend is Shawnee Cigar Company. Nice selection in the walk-in humi and an excellent lounge (no membership fee is a bonus). Let me know your plans and I can pick up the couple other BOTL from Columbus.

My wife will be promoting good health at the Arnold Fitness Convention...Veterans Convention Center...........I'll be promoting cigar smoking :D

Not familiar with the area

Be sure to get in touch with me, and I would be happy to meet up and burn a couple. roberthogan and I have met up a few times already, so let us know. Maybe we could get some cinci guys in on this? I'll send some PM's out

Watch out for BMW and TheRobertHogan. You might lose all of your money and your soul in hanging out with folks like them! :laugh:

I miss the Arnold Expo, I used to have a lot of fun there.

i am usually out smoking 1-2 night a week and would love to help setup a Columbus Herf.

anywhere is fine with me, either a smoke shop, or a heated patio. How big of a thing do you guys want to setup?

I know that i smoke weekly at the Tinderbox in easton on Thursdays and saturday nights. But im deff. open to help plan a nice big herf.

Yeah, let's definitely put together a nice big herf. I've been to the Tinderbox at Easton, which is nice...but I have to say that the lounge at Shawnee is the best in the city (BMW can attest to this) even though it's a bit out of the way.

In the meantime, I've got to make my way to Easton to have a smoke with you.

Yeah roberthogan, driftking, and I all should hit up Shawnee sometime. Bob (Driftking) is in Grandview, so he's a bit out of the way of Shawnee, but I'm sure he would be down