• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

comcast ?

....me three. We rock Comcast internet, high def DVR, and home phone service. Rates are acceptable, and we've had top notch service. I'm staying.

Haven't had any site restrictions I know of.

I have never heard of this and don't think its possible. I have charter though and have received a few letters about downloading torrent files.

And they blackout most Phillies and Flyers games, even when the games are Sold Out!
ONLY available on Comcast Sports Network. Break up the Monopoly!

Chemyst :angry:

I am also using Comcast Internet. Like others, I don't have any problem accessing websites.

im on comcast too and dont have any problems accessing sites like that. however i do hate comcast. ever since we upgraded from the 12mb package to the 20mb package im getting like half the speed i was getting from teh 12mb package. unfortunately comcast is literally the only option for high speed internet in my area. move 5 miles in any direction and theres lots of other options :(

comcast won't let me connect to cuban cigar sites? WTF!!

you should get FIOS....it rocks.

im on comcast too and dont have any problems accessing sites like that. however i do hate comcast. ever since we upgraded from the 12mb package to the 20mb package im getting like half the speed i was getting from teh 12mb package. unfortunately comcast is literally the only option for high speed internet in my area. move 5 miles in any direction and theres lots of other options
sad.gif

I think Comcast also blocked y'alls Shift key....
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Maybe it's the federal government. I'd start destroying your hard drives immediately.

Tonight, Comcast blocked ESPN from showing the Phillies v. Yankees game
in the Philadelphia market.

WTF? They're playing in NY!!!
Thanks again, Comcast. :angry:

Chemyst :cool:

I have never heard of this and don't think its possible. I have charter though and have received a few letters about downloading torrent files.

I have Charter too, but I have never gotten a letter about D/L torrents before... :whistling:

I wish I could get something else though, the reception is horrific. They audio chops in and out, or the screen freezes for a second then comes back, then the audio has to catch up. It seems to only happen when a REALLY important scene on House, or Lost was happening, and the audio would blank out for 5 seconds. Really pisses me off!

Sorry for the threadjack.