• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coming Soon

I loved MASH growing up.  Would always watch it right before bed.  Radar was awesome and my parents actually nambed one of our cats after him.

I own the box set, one of the best television series ever made IMO. They just don't make them like that anymore.

LMAO here. All you youngsters, but I'm still laughing. Radar was famous for being a cross dresser but the show was too funny. We need something like that right now, not all this blood and guts stuff. Ask Tim (MX) if he's seen enough blood and guts. But if I shared more than that, the only one who would know what I'm talking about is Doc, and so I'm sitting here watching this space , don't know why, but I'm sure Doc can impress us if he so chooses.

Pugman1943 said:
LMAO here. All you youngsters, but I'm still laughing. Radar was famous for being a cross dresser but the show was too funny. We need something like that right now, not all this blood and guts stuff. Ask Tim (MX) if he's seen enough blood and guts. But if I shared more than that, the only one who would know what I'm talking about is Doc, and so I'm sitting here watching this space , don't know why, but I'm sure Doc can impress us if he so chooses.
Klinger was the cross dresser trying to get a section 8?

ilikefishes said:
Yeah, Radar was pretty normal. I liked Tapper and Hot Lips.

I like tulips

tulips planted right here...bazinga

T

MX said:
Yeah, Radar was pretty normal. I liked Tapper and Hot Lips.

I like tulips

tulips planted right here...bazinga

T
You been in the dessert to long Tim, but got a dandy laugh out of bazinga! The whole crew made the show. I would have liked to work in that unit for Harry Morgan.

No, Col Blake died on his way back.  Radar was from Iowa, so he's blessed with unusually long life.

MoeCizlak said:
No, Col Blake died on his way back.  Radar was from Iowa, so he's blessed with unusually long life.
You know...you're right.  Thanks for jogging my memory.  

My god, this thread has taken a strange turn.

Doc

Devil Doc said:

Doc
Yea, but you started it....no one would have known what Gary was talking about if you hadn't brought up the reference. Now, you have "Tapper" and Radar the cross dresser who died in the helicopter crash. Next thing you know, someone is going to say that they didn't like Hawkeye's British accent! :laugh:

Jonesy said:

Doc
Yea, but you started it....no one would have known what Gary was talking about if you hadn't brought up the reference. Now, you have "Tapper" and Radar the cross dresser who died in the helicopter crash. Next thing you know, someone is going to say that they didn't like Hawkeye's British accent! :laugh:

Nice...blame the short guy.

Holy Cow!  Doc's been "coming soon" for 5 days now!  What stamina!  :p

broblues said:
Holyt Cow!  Doc's been "coming soon" for 5 days now!  What stamina!  :p

I guess that's what happens when you get old... ;)

Jonesy said:

Doc
Is that a James Fenimore Cooper reference I detect? What a well educated group we have here.

Doc

PS. I guess Rod is one of the few who can't wait to get old. :laugh:

Clint was cross dressing in the library with the candlestick.

Did I get that right?

Rod said:
Holyt Cow!  Doc's been "coming soon" for 5 days now!  What stamina!  :p

I guess that's what happens when you get old... ;)
Hey, just cause you got the key to,the server, be nice to us older folks. It takes a lot of steam to,work up them neurons and dendrites.