• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coming to Philly area end of month

Bu11dog

We're going to King of Prussia mall, is there a good shop around there and where else should I try to make it too? Have to get a list and addy's together to get wife on board to let me spend some time and hopefully a little cash.

There is a excellent cigar bar in Center City, Mahogany on Walnut. It's right above Holt's cigar shop, you could definitely spend a lot of money at Holt's. Also about 20 minutes outside of King of Prussia in West Chester, G and G Cigar Shop, personally one of my favorite shops.

-- Mike

We're going to King of Prussia mall, is there a good shop around there and where else should I try to make it too? Have to get a list and addy's together to get wife on board to let me spend some time and hopefully a little cash.

You are in luck. There is a great B&M at the mall itself where you can smoke. They have a walk-in humidor with a very nice selection. It is called International Tobacco. So, you give the little lady a few extra bucks to shop with and take an hour or so for yourself. Small price to pay for a little "me" time. I stop in there from time to time on my way home from work to relax.

There are quite a few B&M in the area, not sure which ones you can actually smoke in. If you give me an idea of your timetable I can make some more recommendations.

If possible maybe try to get a little herf going, if you have time.

Hermit11 (Chris) has a great shop in the area!

Philly Smoke Shop
2327 Cottman Ave.
Philadelphia PA 19149
215 335 9878

Small lounge, but a fantastic selection of cigars at great prices. Plus Chris treats visitors well.

Why are you going to the mall, there's better places in Philly.

I'll second Philly Smoke Shop :thumbs:

Son is a lego freak and the mall has a legoland. I figure a quick trip and maybe a short smoke there if I'm allowed. I'll find out more details of the trip (locations) and see where is good to go. We are going into the city to show the kids the liberty bell and such so we'll see what she lets me get away with.

Son is a lego freak and the mall has a legoland. I figure a quick trip and maybe a short smoke there if I'm allowed. I'll find out more details of the trip (locations) and see where is good to go. We are going into the city to show the kids the liberty bell and such so we'll see what she lets me get away with.

I hope they aren't dissapointed, it has a crack in it :(

Yep, most convenient location is in the mall itself... International Tobacco. There is a Black Cat Cigar location about 10 minutes from the mall but it seems the lounge in the mall would be more convenient.

And if you get downtown, Mahogany on Walnut is the way to go for a meet-up. If you can get out there to Philly Smoke Shop obviously that'd be the best bet but not exactly convenient to the area where you'll be for the Liberty Bell.

The young one might especially like the Franklin Institute Museum :)

Checked with the wife and we will be staying in Springfield, we have a wedding that Saturday, I'm apparantly playing golf that Friday. She's got the schedule pretty packed. We won't have time to go into the city, I know last time we were back I saw a few shops in Springfield as we drove around. Once there I'll have to see what's close to where we are staying. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to meet up with a few of you if things go smoothly.

I'm up for a herf at KoP mall!
Haven't been there in a long time.
Let me know when.

Not sure if there's a b&m in Springfield or nearby Media, PA.
It's a "politically correct" area.

Chemyst :cool:

I'm up for a herf at KoP mall!
Haven't been there in a long time.
Let me know when.

Not sure if there's a b&m in Springfield or nearby Media, PA.
It's a "politically correct" area.

Chemyst :cool:

I don't know if she has the schedule worked out that far yet but as soon as I know I'll put something up. Would be nice to meet some of you IRL.

Looks like Thurs we are going to be "mallrats" so if anyone is going to be around for a quick herf, that could be fun. I'll post again on time's maybe Wednesday night once we get settled in.

Well we're at the zoo right now in Philly, my gps says I'm 2.4 miles from Holt's. The question at hand is this..... Can I find parking easy and more importantly is it ok to take my 2 kids in so I can look around. We came back a couple days early for an emergency so I'm on dad duty while the wife handles things.

Back