• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Completely forgot how good this one is

statelandman

Reaction score
Have you ever completely forgotten about a cigar that you used to love, only to stumble across it in your humidor and "re-discover" it?
That happened to me tonight. I found an Onyx Reserve mini belicoso, a cigar I haven't smoked in at least 6 months. Fired it up on the back patio with a glass a Merlot.
Man, these guys have got it down. This cigar is always smooth, even-burning, and great tasting. If I had to pick 6 brands of cigars to smoke for the rest of my life, this cigar would make the list. Two thumbs way up. :thumbs: :thumbs:

U know I was looking at those at the shop yesterday and thought of tying them....well, a good reason to make a stop today.

thanks for the tip....

how have you been stranger?

Those are/were a Joe M. daily smoke. I dunno though, his tastes may now be in the stratosphere but I still think these are great smokes :thumbs:

I just put one in a pass today to share the wealth :thumbs:

I tried a few when they got the 94 in CA (or whatever they got rated).... They were hard to find because of the rating, and hoenstly, I wasnt impressed.

But in all fairness- I'm not a huge maduro fan overall.

Glad you enjoyed it. :thumbs:

I'm big on domestic maddies and I must agree...........These styx are damn tastey.... :thumbs:

I have not had one since entering the dark side. :D

May just have to fire one of these up this weekend!!

This is one of my 4 favorite "daily-type" smokes. One of the first cigars I ever had was an Onyx Lonsdale. I've been hooked ever since (the Mini Bell is much better than any of the other Onyx reserves, though I've still not tried the torrobusto).

Cheers,
Dixie

Excellent smoke and they improve markedly with age. I have a box that are about 2 years old and they are incredible. They are one of the few domestics I regularly reach for these days.