• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Conan O'Brien in Chicago this week!

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
I've been a Conan O'Brien for a LONG time now ever since he was a writer for Saturday Night Live. This week, he's been doing his show from Chicago and MAN it's been some FUNNY stuff!

He's been taping it in a huge venue in Chicago all week and the audience has given him huge standing ovations every night. :thumbs:

I'm glad to see he's still doing well after all this time!

They just did a piece where Conan and Andy were driving through Chicago and they used the "Chicago ONSTAR" feature in their car. The voice sounded EXACTLY like ggiese! :laugh:

They just clubbed Bartman over the head with baseball bats! :laugh:

CubsSuck5.jpg

Coventry - I might be totally wrong on this, but I saw Conan earlier this week and the shows were in Chicago. However, those were old eps. I've seen them before. Is he doing new ones?

Conan is really cool and gives me a lot of fun - especially last history of pictures with a Christmas Tree :D
I usually watch his every show :)

Ps. And he's much better than Leno ;)

Ahhh, Sorry Bill. I'm not up on Chicago sports.

Coventry - I might be totally wrong on this, but I saw Conan earlier this week and the shows were in Chicago. However, those were old eps. I've seen them before. Is he doing new ones?

Hmmm, you're probably right. I don't remember any references to current events which would have made it obvious to me. It does make sense that they wouldn't spend a whole lot of time at this time of year on a big project like this so you're probably right.