• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Concentration test for men *NWS!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
...there was a ball under a cup in that test....??.... :laugh:

B.B.S.

:rolleyes:

This is probably the 100th time I've seen this one posted. It's getting a little old......

coventrycat86 said:
It's getting a little old......
[snapback]275663[/snapback]​

:rolleyes: We wont go into whats getting old on this board.

Ive never seen this posted anywhere at CP....please prove me otherwise.

Funny how you edited your post Bodine...we know what you said the first time though...

As far as things geting old on here, that could be said about your comments as of late? You wanna dance? Keep on flappin your gums, strike 2 for you...

Lee said:
Funny how you edited your post Bodine...we know what you said the first time though...

As far as things geting old on here, that could be said about your comments as of late? You wanna dance? Keep on flappin your gums, strike 2 for you...
[snapback]275707[/snapback]​

Yes, unlike you, i decided to be the bigger person here and keep my mouth shut to avoid any more of these ugly scenes that have taken place here latley. Something you need to do more often... Go troll somewhere else. :rolleyes:

Stike two!?!? Since when did you become the local law? You are not in charge here and there is nothing that you can do or say to make me afraid of you otherwise.

Theres no need for sarcastic or smart ass comments. All it will do is:

A) Create a huge fuss over nothing....
B) Piss Rod off and force him to close ANOTHER thread....
C) Possibly even force him to give us some moderators....

Its really quite simple....if you didnt like my joke or a particular post, ignore it and move along.

Jeffro600 said:
coventrycat86 said:

[snapback]275666[/snapback]​

Here is one from just last month: http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...=test\.swf

Now that that is out of the way, you can concentrate on your apology to Lee and CC.

slowhand said:
Jeffro600 said:
coventrycat86 said:

Here is one from just last month: http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...=test\.swf

Now that that is out of the way, you can concentrate on your apology to Lee and CC.
[snapback]275798[/snapback]​

Jeffro,
that funny taste in your mouth ?
It's foot :laugh: :laugh:

Bill

slowhand said:
Jeffro600 said:
coventrycat86 said:

[snapback]275798[/snapback]​

I stand corrected...and im not too proud to say i was wrong. Hopefully were all mature enough here to leave it at that...

This was the first time I've clicked this link and man, it was hard. I must have tried it 35 or 40 times and still couldn't pick the right cup! :p

Jeffro,

I gotta be honest with you, the comment was uncalled for.

I really don't want to have to remove the "edit post" feature again. I'm seeing too many posts being edited. Not a good sign.

Lee is a very respected member here.

Message to all: Please do not PM me with any complaints. Resolve your own disputes.

Status
Not open for further replies.