• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Confession thread

No much of a Fuente whore anymore, but there was this time, back in the foggy, foggy mists of time, when I was calling shops all over the country to try and pry a couple of OR Anejos out of each one of them.

Ah, the memories. :love:

I used to be right in the middle of the feeding frenzy created by the intentionally (and probably brilliantly) created economic curves of short supply and high demand. I've since woke up and smelled the wonderful odors of freedom.

I'm a Partagas whore...the illicit kind. Shorts, corona, D4, P2, Lusi...can't get enough.

I'd have to say the 3 best cigars I've ever had were all Fuentes, Sadly, none are available for sale (anymore)...

Opus maduro lancero, VSG ER any size, and Don Carlos Senior robusto, mmmmmmmm

All solid cigars! :)

Do I like the Fuente's ? Yes. Am I Fuente slut ?NO.. My opinion has changed over the past year or two, mostly as a result of quality control. Sap, mold;Hell, I have even seen more patches on these cigars than ever before also. We won't even mention the price gouging that is going on (e.g Prometheus).
I have seen more diversity, complexity, and better construction in DP, LFD, Padron', etc. I even enjoy some of these smaller production / boutique cigars that are out as of late Regalo, Illusione are just a couple.