• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congrats Brickhouse

tfire136

Just got my new issue of CA in the mail an noticed Brickhouse managed to sneek his way into the back of the magazine lol. Looks like he is smoking a VSG Wizard......looks like you 2 were having a good time at one of my favorite military events......glad you made it back safe!!!

Wyatt is in the CA? this one with Sopranos? I saw it today and watched those last pages closely and didt saw Wyatt :)

He is in the new issue that just came out that talks in depth about Cuba and Cuban cigars......its the issue that is directly after the Sopranos. If you have a subscription you should get it any time now.

Got my copy today and yup, it's our very own Brickhouse. Congrats Wyatt........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

....oh, great. Now he's got fame and recognition and probably won't talk to us "little people" anymore...... :laugh:

Very cool, Wyatt.....B.B.S.

Go figure!

I bet you didn't know that this guy even has a TREE in his home town named after him also.

Show them the pic Wyatt? :laugh: :laugh:

Ahem.......(clears throat)

If ya'll want to talk to me, you need to funnel all messages through my publicist.

ROFL....NO WAY!!!! I gotta pick it up, I had no idea! Thanks for letting me know.

As his brother I will be that funnel err publicist.....he doesn't like to get his hands dirty with all the royalities CA has to pay him.

Anyone able to show the pic?

I know the pic now that I think of it. I think my buddy Dan is in the photo as well. When we were in Iraq he said he was sending that photo in, I just forgot about it and assumed it never made the cut. It was at the Deployed St. Barbara's Ball (FA guys know what I mean).

Yes, that was a VSG Beli #1. Our Brigade CDR sat next to us and smoked a cigar as well, I was told he know a lot about cigars. He whipped out a Kaluha and that was all I needed to know.

That's great Wyatt, now i'll have to pick up a copy, so i can tell people i know someone important. :laugh: :thumbs:

dang...war hero...rising cigar model...what's next for our Wyatt?
can i get your publicists number, i may need some print work done in the future.

dang...war hero...rising cigar model...what's next for our Wyatt?
can i get your publicists number, i may need some print work done in the future.

What's next??? It has to be a center fold in Playboy!! :rolleyes:

P.S. Brickhouse, are you a redleg??

Damn I must be getting old...it seems like the Sopranos issue of CA just came out and was in mailbox, so now there's a NEWER issue? Will have to check the mailbox....congrats B. :thumbs: