• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congrats to Jonas and his wife!

Congratulations to you and your family, Jonas.

If this is your first, just remember...There's not a happier man than a man with a 6 week old child ;)

I think they are getting back from the hosiptal some time today. Her name is Isabella (Bella) and it's his and Tiff's third child.

Parenthood is a great experience. Enjoy her while she can't run around.

Congrats from the Garcia Family!!

Hey Jonas, congratulations. Looks like a cute kid from over here!

Rob

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! We are all doing great, hopefully heading home sometime today. I am used to being around all boys (2 brothers and 2 sons) so this daughter thing is a little different. She already has me wrapped and in love, its an unbelievable feeling.

Here are her "specs".

Isabella Grace - Born August 29th, 2007 - 2:00 am

8lbs 7oz - 20 Inches

Here is a picture of her without my fugly mug ruining it.. I tried to put a quarter in for reference but the wife said "no, you moron." :laugh:

111114.jpg

Jonas... Congrats bro!!!
I have no doubt you'll break out the "good stuff" for the occasion!!!

Best wishes bro!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! We are all doing great, hopefully heading home sometime today. I am used to being around all boys (2 brothers and 2 sons) so this daughter thing is a little different. She already has me wrapped and in love, its an unbelievable feeling.

Here are her "specs".

Isabella Grace - Born August 29th, 2007 - 2:00 am

8lbs 7oz - 20 Inches

Here is a picture of her without my fugly mug ruining it.. I tried to put a quarter in for reference but the wife said "no, you moron." :laugh:

Congratulations! Great picture.

Jonas, congrats again. My second daughter is going to be born in 3 weeks (September 25th) and seeing your newborn is getting me all excited and nervous like I was the first time! Trust me, your daughter is going to have you wrapped around her finger. They are fun to raise.

Pretty soon, you'll look like this playing dress up with her:

DaddyDressUp.jpg

CONGRATS AGAIN!

Congrats bro, I'm sure one of the best moments of your life...