• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for a nice sampling of premium cigars

JImmy, great job. You were very cool under fire! You are now added to the great book of Hero's.

Good job, Jimmy! I've had beer brewed with ghost chilies and that's as close to it I'll dare to get.

For the amount of grief your wife gave you, I couldn't believe you didn't offer the other pepper to her!

Any ring sting develop?

For the amount of grief your wife gave you, I couldn't believe you didn't offer the other pepper to her!

Any ring sting develop?

Steve...more like those videos where we see of the lava river running down a volcano and into the ocean....steamy.

There have been many times I thought steam came out of the 'throne' the morning after a night of spicy Cajun food.... :0

Luckily there was zero sting, I guess eating a big chicken piccata dinner on pasta helped. :)

Sooo, who's stepping up to the plate for the ghost chili? :cool:

Thanks guys, it wasn't easy but I'd do it again if there was a bet.

Thank you Rod for the package, very generous of you

I would have done it. By the way from experience cheese is the best way to get the hot taste out of your mouth. Best i found is American cheese. Good job Jimmy.

Any ring sting develop?

Steve...more like those videos where we see of the lava river running down a volcano and into the ocean....steamy.

There have been many times I thought steam came out of the 'throne' the morning after a night of spicy Cajun food.... :0

Now that's just gross Gary! :laugh:

chilitemp.jpg