• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for CPI Raffle Entry - Coolest Car

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
So just to create a little fun around the CIP raffle, I'm going to run a contest for one of my entries. There aren't really any tickets, but I have entries Holmes1 - Holmes6. This contest is for Holmes5. If Holmes3 wins, then all cigars will be sent to the troops (although they'll get some no matter who wins, I'm sure). If Holmes5 wins, then whoever wins this contest will get all of the cigars.

So the contest is for "Coolest Car" as judged by my 9yo and 12yo sons. So post up a PICTURE of your favorite car and see if they agree with you. If you want to include any details on WHY the car is your favorite (since a 9/12yo probably won't know), you can include that and I'll have them read all of the posts as they go through the pictures. Picture should be a vehicle with at least one wheel, so motorcycles are OKAY, too. Don't go trying to sway the jury by posting a picture of Volton and then argue "it's kinda a car... ". ;) It doesn't have to be a real car, so cartoon & drawings are okay.

- Contest is open to anyone eligible for the CPI Raffle
- One entry per day, per person.
- Contest will run through 12th. We're out of town until then and I don't know if we'll have Internet access, so just post your pictures.
- If the Raffle fails or is cancelled, then obviously there is no prize associated with this contest.
- If the Raffle simply chooses me as a winner without a "ticket" number, then the 1-6 random number will be chosen by using ((floor(NYSE) % 6) + 1) with the NYSE closing value the day the winner is announced (NYSE composite value as shown on nyse.com).

Hopefully there are no issues because I leave for Italy (Pisa & Tuscany region) in about an hour for vacation!! Post your car pictures and let the boys decide a winner when we get back! See ya!

-John

Booyah
dByYW.jpg

I've got some entries in the raffle, so if I happen to win via John's contest (even though it's in the WRONG FORUM!), there's gonna be a whole lotta bombin' going on...

parktruck.jpg

Jake, I think that's about the only way those cars could be cool... :D

Just to have a good laugh (I doubt your kids find the car cool lol)

VaderImpala.jpg

1950-1952-buick-1.jpg

I'm bettin' the kids got class.

Doc

1002sr_16_o+1950_mercury_coupe+rear_bumper.jpg

Because Stallone drove one in "Cobra" and a hammered Merc is one of the coolest cars I've ever fallen in love with.

I owned one of these and still have the block and heads in the garage.

tTop.jpg

Grrrr... Photobucket is being a gooch today...

mrangry2.jpg

roadster25garage.jpg

This car is electric, zero emissions and about 250 miles per charge!! sweet!!